-party- gojo satoru

Start from the beginning

he let out a chuckle, "just accept the compliment girl."

"well well thank you very much. would you like?" you offered him your drink. the bottle.

"i wouldn't say no to that." he took the bottle from your hand and took a sip himself, "are you enjoying yourself?"

"very much." you replied resting your head on annie's, the girl sleeping on you, head.

"so.." he started looking at you while you stared right back at him, "anything happening between you and satoru?"

you snort, "don't make me laugh."

"i am asking you seriously you know." he looked at you with a wicked smile playing at his lips.

"aren't you his best friend? shouldn't you know all about his doings." you smile at him, not a sweet one.

"i'm leaving that at that." he took another sip, "so did you enjoy yourself with keji?"

you knit your eyebrows and thought for awhile but it didn't ring any bell, "who?"

he let out an amused chuckle, "keji, the guy you were dancing with just before."

"oh." you realized that's what his name was.

"how much did you drink y/n?" he asked but still handed you the bottle to take a sip.

"why'd you ask about him?" you lift your head and smile, "is our little someone jealous?" you wiggled your brows.

"i am gonna assume you're talking about satoru and the answer is yes." your smile dropped. you were so not referring to him.

"what the fuck? no i was talking about you. and him? jealous? are you that drunk?" you shook your head.

he moved closer to you, "i know. i would have also not believed but trust me he was fuming when he saw both of you dancing together."

"yeah.. whatever you say." you scoff and try to convince yourself that what he said just now is not true. before you could ask more about it, another person came and sat besides geto.

"hey you two." gojo. he looked right at you and you couldn't bring yourself to look away from him on your own but thankfully annie lifted her head while her hands still around you. right on time.

"y/n.." you looked at her and made a 'hmm' sound for her to continue, "i need to use bathroom. take me please." she let her body fall on you.

"oh my god annie! come on let's go." you removed her hands from your waist and put them around your neck and put your one hand on her shoulder and other on her arm.

two steps ahead and your drunk self fell down along with annie who was letting you carry all her weight. you fell right on the floor and geto let out one of the loudest laugh you'd ever heard.

"a little help please." you look up at the only guys you knew near you who were busy laughing their asses off.

gojo wiped his non existence tears, but still came and got on his knees besides you, "come here dude i can't carry 'em both." he told his friend who was still laughing.

"fucker, it wasn't even that funny!" you shout at him.

"oh i think the fuck not. shit i shoulda recorded it. damn i regret it!" he finally calmed down a little and came to you.

you would have screamed more at him but all your attention went to gojo when you felt his arms around your waist. he grabbed you hand with his other hand and helped you up. your legs lost their energy and you rested your body on his, letting him hold you up.