back in her arms

cw: breastfeeding (i forgor before i posted this chapter 😦)

"y/n!!" billie had practically yelled. it had been forever
seen billie was able to get to together with you. she had gotten all caught up with interviews and photoshoots.

"oh... billie" you had softly replied. "i missed you! come in. im in no condition to walk out outside. it's too cold.." you chuckled. billie quickly shuts her car door and runs inside to your house. "i've missed you as well!" she placed her keys and takes off her jacket. "thanks for letting me come over." she said. "of course bil, why wouldn't i let you come over?" you jokingly said. "come on... let's go to my room"

you quickly open the door to your room and invite billie in. you had already had some soft music playing in the background. "god it's such a mess in here... im sorry..." you picked up some clothes off the floor and set them in a pile to the side. "it's fine, angel." billie said. "what do you wanna do?" she continued. you replied, "mhm we could watch a movie? ooh, or maybe play uno or something!" "uhm... let's play uno." she says.

"ha! i beat you again!" billie exclaimed. you roll your eyes and start to clean up the cards. billie's phone starts to ring. "oh i'll be right back love, gotta take this call..." curiosity start to turn into overthinking. who could it be? a bunch of "what if's" starts to come to your mind and you feel yourself start to slip.

"y/n?" billie says as she walks back into your room. "no!- go... me... me don't want mama..." you stutter out. "hey... what's the matter?" billie asked. you just shake your head and say nothing. "oh my sweet little child.. tell me what it is..." "no.. go..." you start to sob. "it's okay... tell me and i'll make it go away honey... i'll give you a piece of candy if you do." she trails off in a playful way. you turn your head at her and say "who you call? i j-just scared.." you say between sniffles. "it was just my manager. no need to worry about it. it's okay" she gently caress your back. "just stay here for a sec... let me go get your candy." "otay mama.." you rub away the last few tears you had and wipe your nose.

she quickly comes back with your candy and her backpack. "here's your candy.. i have one more thing i wanna give you though..." you quickly unwrap the candy as she unzip her bag and pulls some stuff out "here... it's a coloring book and some crayons. i thought i would get you something to help distract you if i wasn't here with you..." you quickly eat the candy and then flip through the coloring book. "t'ank you mama! color wif me?" you rip out a page of the book at hold it out for her. "oh.. how could i say no?" she takes the sheet starts opening the crayon box. you eventually find a page and start to get to work. it was a bunny with flowers and bees around it. you try your hardest to color in the lines.

you both finish coloring the sheets. you rip out the sheet you did "for mama.." you hold the sheet out to her. "oh thank you y/n! it's so so pretty. well what do you wanna do now, princess?" "cuddles?"

you gently snuggle up to billie. her breasts get closer to your face as she readjusts. "oh sorry love..." you suddenly feel a urge for her nipples. "no no... i want" you gently pull at her shirt. "oh okay... wow... uhm you want my..." she trails off. you had ever never wanted to do something like this. normally a bottle or your pacifier sufficed. "are you sure, love? you don't want a bottle or anything?" you nodded your head no. "i want!" you exclaimed, getting kinda antsy now. "okay okay..." billie slipped off her shirt. "here love... they're all yours" she said as she now took off her bra. you slowly got into a comfortable position and slowly latched on. billie felt pretty nervous at first but slowly started to relax as you suckled. you slowly started to fall asleep. "mhm did someone fall asleep on me?" billie whispered. she slowly removed her nipple out of your mouth and gently slipped her shirt back on, careful not to wake you.

you eventually woke up from your nap. billie stayed with you the entire time. "mama..." "i'm right here baby..." she said gently. you sat up and stretched and yawned. "you're so so so beautiful angel" billie said. "mhm... t'ank you.." you said as you let out a big yawn. you definitely were still little. "do you need anything? it's just past lunch time. you didn't sleep for too long... about an hour or so..." billie trailed off. "mhm... can i has... can i has... candy?" you excitedly said. "please mama... i been good.." "no angel, you just woke up from a nap plus candy isn't a good lunch.." "please... please mama..." "no baby. my answer is final. no candy. no candy for lunch." you gently start to sob. "please please please" you said to billie. "y/n, the answer is no. please don't make me say it again. i really don't wanna punish you. especially after you just woke up." "b-but" your bottom lips started to quiver. "this is your last chance, y/n. no means no. okay?" "please.. candy.." "no. go stand in the corner in till i tell you to come out. you've lost your chances." "but mama!" "y/n. go to the corner now. or i'll make sure you have a even bigger punishment." you reluctantly got off the bed and stood in the corner. billie headed downstairs and got you some grapes and a carton of apple juice. "y/n, do you know why you're in the corner?" she said as she walked up the stairs. "i... i kept askin for candy.." you stuttered out. "did you learn your lesson?" her heart broke as she saw your head against the wall. "yes mama..." you tried to not cry and be brave but it all just came crashing down. "hey hey it's okay... come here you can get out of the corner now." you hesitated but slowly walked over to billie on the bed and sat beside her. "it's okay your punishment is over..." she gently rubbed your back. "do you still want something to eat, love?" you nodded your head. "here... let me feed you..." you slowly remove your knees from your face and opened your mouth, allowing billie to feed you a grape. "there you go... no more punishment... im sorry. i didn't wanna do that to you but you wouldn't listen, angel..." you gently nodded and opened your mouth again, wanting another grape. this cycle continued in till there were no more grapes. billie got the carton of apple juice and put the straw in for you. "here, be careful. if you squeeze it too hard it'll come out of the straw." you nod your head. slowly and carefully, you take the juice box and sip the straw. "you're so pretty, angel..." billie trailed off. "t'ank you mama!" you responded.

"i love you y/n."

"me too mama." billie was finally home.

a/n:
AHHHHH i procrastinated on the chapter for so long for some reason. i think it came out cute though. billie would be such a good gc 🙁

anyways thanks for reading!!!

1270 words <3