Zach Lavine's entrance actually had me out my feet when Space Jam was performed and I had to admit he was a little cutie. He managed to have everyone on their feet with his amazing dunks, and it didn't even surprise me that he ended up winning.

*

A little after midnight was when I made it back to my hotel suite with Kyrie not too far behind. It was pretty obvious he was exhausted and I felt bad that I made him carry me from the elevator.

"What is all this?"

Looking back at Kyrie who held a smirk upon his face, "Yours"

There had been at least three bouquets of pink roses, a few Michael Kors bag, as well as a Giuseppi bag. I gave him the 'you did not' facial expression, while he just smiled back from the edge of the bed he was sitting at.

The first thing I grabbed was the silver shoe bag, looking inside and revealing a shoe box. Once I managed to bring the box out, carefully I opened the lid. My eyes lit once I saw the Giuseppe Zanotti Red Suede Platform Sandals. He was too much.

"Oh my goodness", covering my mouth and looking over at him in disbelief

"Happy Valentine's day"

"You are too sweet"

I made my way towards him, bending down and leaning into his lips kissing him passionately. "Happy V day kid", my arms wrapped around his neck and placing yet another kiss on his plump lips.

"You spoil me too much"

"It's my job", he chuckled.

"I hope you don't plan on leaving me tonight. Spend the night here"

"Let me take a shower first"

I nodded, watching his every move to the bathroom. When he closed the door, I took the time to change from my earlier outfit and into my pajama set which happened to be a PINK crewneck tee and matching shorts. Throwing my hair in a messy bun and wasting no time getting in the extremely large bed with my phone at hand.

Thirty minutes probably passed until I stopped hearing the shower. I could never understand why Ky took such long showers, it wasn't expected. I even heard him humming a certain tune, but it was too unfamiliar for me to recognize.

Soon I felt weight on the bed and an arm eventually wrapped around my body causing me to turn around and come face to face with him.

"Ooh you smell good"

His scent was the first thing I took in as he laid shirtless in a pair of cut Adidas sweats. The alcohol I had from earlier was making it hard for me to become tired and from the look of Kyrie; I knew he would knockout any minute.

"You know you're special right?"

My fingers played with his facial hair while he just nodded his head leaving his eyes closed.

I chuckled, pecking his lips. "Goodnight kid"

My purpose for getting up was to pee but I saw the time was only five-thirty and after washing my hands, I didn't have the means of going back to sleep. Boredom fell upon me and as tempted as I was to wake Kyrie up, I decided against it, realizing that two more hours of sleep could do him some justice.

For the moment my phone became my entertainment and Twitter was the first app I started it. Scrolling through my timeline nothing really interested me just the expected talk about All Star weekend.

@officialadrienne: Happy Sunday everyone

@officialadrienne: why am I always the first one up?