🍎Can't be split<3 🥀❤️💝

Начните с самого начала

"That's sweet, but what's even sweeter is the food I made us, or well it's not sweet, more like salty? You get the point haha!" as he smiled a little wider, you placed the food on his plate, then got some for yourself. You made exactly enough for two. Now was time for the tough questions, you glanced through the window, noticing how Home was looking at you two. It ran a chill down your spine. You quickly got up, startling your darling boyfriend, and glared daggers through Home, though its resolve wouldn't falter, and neither would yours. So since it didn't give up, you closed the blinds, much to Wally's noticeable dismay. "Y/n why would you do that Home they-" You turned to him, closing the distance between you. "Shut up," he was startled, as his smile quivered, "What?" you grabbed him from his seat "Darn it Wally what is going on!? You disappear for days on end, and you do and say strange things that I know you don't want to do. Why are you hiding things, no, why are you hiding!?" his eyes twitched as he looked away from you and blinked more of the food away. "Look at me, Wally! You've never looked away before." to be frank, you were sure he was nervous, no, scared. You have never ever acted like this. Seeing his dismay you hugged him close.

"If it's doing something to you I need to know, I need you to be safe you hear me? Can't you just please trust me? Just tell me the truth! I won't let anything happen to you!" he meekly nodded as he stood there, rag-dolled, patting your arm. "I do trust you but I-" he then collapsed fully, curling up on the ground as he covered his ears. "Wally? Wally!?" you looked around, nothing could help you. He was silent, eyes shot wide open, shaking uncontrollably. Home, that thing needed to burn. "I'M OPENING THE CURTAINS CONFOUND IT ALL!" you hurridly opened up the blinds, then turned and dropped to Wally's side. "Are you ok?" you quietly asked him, as he pulled his hands back from the sides of his face you noticed the complete lack of a smile, before he quickly put it back on. "Fine, perfectly fine, I didn't mean to worry you, I need to go home." he stood up and headed for your door, but obviously you couldn't let him just leave!

Quickly grabbing his arm, you stopped him in his tracks "You have to promise me you'll be ok!" You were obviously worked up, crying at this point, he didn't look back at you, slowly pulling away from you "You told me to tell you the truth." and he quickly left, you chasing right after him. But by the time you reached the door, he was already inside and House was just staring down at you. You had to leave, there was nothing you could do, right now, that is. As you walked back the tears just kept falling, as you entered your home and closed the door you leaned up against it, sliding down to a crouch what were you going to do? There had to be something, some plan, but you were scared. So scared, of what would happen to you, to him, to the neighborhood, so you called. Over and over you called Wally's landline, to no avail. Each time it would just ring out.  So you just stopped crying, stopped trying, and started a brand new approach. Break in, no matter what. You dashed upstairs, grabbing your biggest bag, floral and unsuspecting, the plan was to get to Howdy's bugdega, run home, write a note, and give that note to Eddie, and nighttime was go time.

As soon as you found that bag, you started packing anything and everything heavy or sharp around the house. A covered knife, hammer, change of clothes, the next thing you needed was a crowbar, a bat, maybe some climbing rope? Something anything you could use to break in. But you had to wait just in case, try the phone again maybe? It just rang out over and over there really was no use. But you would not give up. You left your bag safe under your bed, rushed downstairs, calmed yourself down before opening your front door, and walked to Howdy's hoping that you could be as inconspicuous as possible. But when you looked into Home, he was staring right back, no matter where you walked, turned, or what you walked behind it somehow still saw where you were. It unnerved you to no end, causing you to want to hide, flee, it started to really bother you, it felt like your stomach was churning.

Regardless, you trekked on, no way you were going to let a house win. As you entered the shop you saw Howdy behind the counter, organizing the shelves behind him. But when he heard the ding of the bell on the shop entrance he turned your way. "Welcome in Y/n! What brings you around today?" You smiled at him, "Looking for a crowbar, oh and I need to buy a bat, I'm planning on decorating it for arts and crafts." He raised an eyebrow, "What's the crowbar for?" He asked you, genuine curiosity was apparent in his words. You had to think of something, quick, something normal sounding, innocent, something, think of something y/n! "Oh, I just need to pry something open in my house. One of my crates I brought from you is pretty suborn so I'm gonna open it. I didn't want to tell you since it's pretty embarrassing." He nodded as you said this, "Yep, makes sense, those crates of craft paper really are stubborn, don't worry about it too much." You almost let out a heavy sigh, but kept it in to make sure you didn't raise any suspicion.