'''Really ? You saw that ?'''
'''Are you serious ?'''
'''I am. I saw her get slapped twice by her mother. One in the face and one in the head.'''
'''Hahaha. Really, [Y/n] ? What did you do to get hit early in the morning ?'''

Their words seemed to care about me, but their laughter was sarcastic.

Yuri: Hey, stop it ! Do you think it's something good to discuss with friends ? It's rude !
'''We're just joking. We have no bad intentions.'''
'''You're overreacting.'''
Yuri: Excuse me ??? Do you think anything can be made fun of ? Have you ever considered [Y/n]'s feelings ?
[Y/n]: Yuri, it's fine.

I stopped Yuri from going to them.

[Y/n]: I'm fine. Let's just ignore them. The more we react, the more interested they will be.
Yuri: Even so, you can't ignore them for the rest of your life. Today they speak ill of you right in front of you, what else can they do tomorrow ?
[Y/n]: Nothing is going to happen. They will forget about me in no time.
Yuri: But what if they...
[Y/n]: Yuri, I'll be fine.

Yuri's face wrinkled.

Yuri: YOU IDIOT ! YOU'RE NOT FINE ! YOU'RE NOT FINE AT ALL ? IF YOU HATE IT, YOU HAVE TO SAY IT ! DON'T TOLERATE THEM ! DON'T TRY TO CONVINCE ME OR YOURSELF THAT YOU'RE FINE !
[Y/n]: Yu...Yuri, calm down....
Yuri: DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN ! I can't believe you ! Why can't you stand up for yourself ? For once, [Y/n] !

Yuri stormed out of the classroom. I quickly chased after her, but when I opened that door, outside was no longer the school hallway, but on a bridge. There is a pair of shoes near the bridge railing.

My face darkened, and my body started shaking.

'''Why did she do that ?'''

Many voices rang out.

'''Poor couple. They loved her so much.'''
'''Did she do something wrong that she couldn't tell ? So she chose to die instead ?'''
....

No one knows the pain we have suffered. They don't understand, and never will. The only thing they do is judge things from their point of view and reprimand.

I envy the heroes. When life pushed them to a dead end, they opened another door for themselves. I couldn't do that. I just kept running away. I feel ashamed.

Zombieman, now I understand why I don't like you.

You keep making me remember of how pathetic I am. I couldn't fight for myself, or for anyone. I chose death to free myself instead of fighting for life.

I wish I could be like you.

Third Person POV

Genos: Teacher, she's crying !

They nervously wiped the tears from her cheeks.

Saitama: Shit. She's still in pain ? I'll go buy more medicine.

The next day, [Y/n] was summoned by the association. She could guess why they called her.

They sit in a large room. In front of her were three senior managers of the hero association.

Agoni: Miss [Y/n], according to what you've reported, your monster creation limit...
[Y/n]: Kuro. He has a name.

Agoni pretended to cough a few times.

Agoni: Please forgive my mistake. According to what you've reported, your Kuros creation limit is 20. Am I right ?
[Y/n]: Right.
Agoni: Please take a look at this.