Let Ha Gooo

Siting on his couch, Darrian was cooking up lyrics for his new single. He needed something that would be catchy and addictive yet deep to him. He though about all the thing he has been through all these years and how those events changed him for the best. He places his pen on the piece of paper in-front of him and starts to write.

He got a pre roll from his fanny pack, lighting it up. He takes a hit, observing the lyrics closely. He smiles in satisfaction at his art. The title was one of the last thing he even thought about. It wasn't hard to figure out what he wanted it to be though. It was there staring right at him. 'Let Ha Go.'

He rapped the song out loud for his producer to hear. After he got sense of what he was working with, the producer started cooking. He made it that it was mellow but gave drill vibes at the same time. It wasn't aggressive. It was calming and relaxing.

After he was done, he sent it to Darrian to listen to. After Darrian approved, he knew his work for the night was done.

Darrian wasn't too worried if people would like it or not. He knew that people would like it. The beat was addictive and the lyrics were well thought out.

The next day he went to the stu, hopping in the booth. He started recording his new solo.

After he was done, he said thank you to his team. Now he just had to sit and wait for them to drop the song. It would take a few days, but in the end it would all be worth it.

After a few days the song was finally out. A whole bunch of people were speculating about what the song was really about. Some were thinking that it was about his girlfriend, while others were thinking that it was about his friendships.

In reality, the song is about how he went from nothing to something.

"She really a dime and she always running through my mind, like but I really had to let her go."

He was going places. He had to keep his eyes on the prize. What's the prize? Well that pretty simple. Globalization. He wanted to achieve global domination. That was his prize. That is his 'dime'.

"I ain't playing no games, better come with respect."

He may be going up, but he hasn't forgotten about where he came from. He going hard without stop, but he knows who he is and he respects that and he hopes the people around him do the same.

"Likе, for lil' Notti, I'll go to the top. Like, E4Dotty, I'm sending them shots. Like, those my ghetto angels. Yeah, I miss y'all alot
I could never do bad for ya' name, I'ma pop, like."

This part is pretty self explanatory. He not only going up for him he also doing it for the ones he's lost, mainly Notti. He never gonna do bad for their name. He gon go up and bring them with him. No matter what he will never forget about them, and never turn his back on them by forgetting them or speak bad on their names.

"No going back to my grandma. I'm famous. This the life, that I chose."

He doesn't have to go back to his grandma for pocket money. He doesn't have to go back every-time he needed something but he didn't have money for it. Now he up there, he could get it himself. He chose to be on top. He chose to keep his eyes on the prize.

"Now I gotta go up and just fuck all the hoes. I remember them days I was broke. I'm the youngest in charge, now look how they froze."

It mean literally what it says. He gonna be fucking mad hoes. Nah, I'm playing. Maybe. But, he's saying that he gonna be so up there that he's gonna have so many hoes at his front door wanting to fuck. And those days he was broke is now behind him, no longer in sight. He in charge now. Niggas see him and freeze cause they know who he be. They know he top G. He that nigga up there. He Sugarhill Ddot.

After thinking about everything Darrian fell asleep thinking about the prize ahead.

It could also mean that he had to let his girl go (highly doubt it) because she was putting him through some shit.

Ik y'all prolly like wtf is this😭 This what I think Let Ha Go means. I gave it a little story vibe in the start then it completely changed at the end. Comment if u agree with me. Comment your own opinion too.