Ugly Song (Part I & II)

Start from the beginning

But he can't say in front of Zhou Bo, who is not his own person for the time being, that he is the original singer.

Guan Yi can only settle the account after the fall.

The song appeared for cheating. 

Speaking of cheating, Guan Yi is not the slightest bit embarrassed.

Regarding the rules, Guan Yi has his own set of views. He will first think who made the rules and why in this way, can he modify it, and if he can't modify it, can he use the rules.

What he and Han Jue were doing these days was using the rules.

At the instigation of Han Jue, he followed the lyrics of the Chinese language one by one. 

It is difficult to remember meaningless words, but the lyrics are still long, and Guan Yi himself does not know what he is singing.

But this song released silently in the name of the Internet singer of [Gu An] is what Han Jue wants to sing on this trip to the United States.

Han Jue was smiling happily here, and Guan Yi noticed that many passengers were casting their eyes overhead.

Some people took their mobile phones and patted Han Jue's stupid appearance in the blindfold.

It was not too difficult for them to shoot Han Jue at this time. 

Because Han Jue said that if the plane breaks a hole, the position by the window is the easiest to be sucked away. 

Therefore, Han Jue insisted on sitting in the aisle position from the beginning.

Han Jue sat in the aisle, which was convenient for some people to pass by Han Jue back and forth, and then quietly confirm something.

First of all, many foreign young people in the cabin frequently turned their attention to Han Jue, and their eyebrows danced and exchanged ears. 

Then, there was the blonde flight attendant, who came to ask Han Jue if he needed anything many times with unusual gentleness and thoughtfulness.

Obviously, Han Jue was recognized.

II

Han Jue pushed the blindfold to his forehead, and the passengers who secretly looked at him showed a look of surprise.

Han Jue really felt that he was a star.

Unlike the fans who came into contact with Zhang Yiman in the past, he Han Jue actually had his own fans.

(Han Jue does not recognize [Xiaochichichi] and those who leave messages below as his fans and does not accept it.)

In Huaxia before, Han Jue occasionally met people who asked for autographs when eating, but Han Jue knew that those little girls only came to ask for an autograph because they had seen him on TV and thought he was handsome.

After all, the feeling that face powder and work powder bring to artists is different.

Soon, there were passengers who couldn't hold back, and came over expectantly to ask Han Jue to sign for her.

At this time, I couldn't sleep for a while, and Han Jue did not refuse the autographs requested by the fans, and even the group photo politely satisfied them.

The blindfold that Han Jue wore on his forehead embarked on the road of explosion through these group photos.

"Han! I especially like your songs! You sang that amazing song on 'I am A Singer'! I hope you make more beautiful songs!"