Chapter 181 - 190

Start from the beginning

    He wants to kiss too.

    He quickly got up and brought his mouth between the two of them.

    The hard touch under the mouth made Reiser frown in displeasure.

    Seeing that it was the little brat who came over, his face darkened immediately, he grabbed his wings and threw him out.

    Chirping...

    Two miserable cries sounded, Ye Mo realized instantly that Little Moser was still there.

    Hastily opened his eyes and pushed Reiser away.

    "Leiser, that...little Moser is still here! We..."

    Really, isn't she teaching the children badly?

    To actually talk to Lei Se in front of little Moser...

    I'm so ashamed.

    "He's gone." Reiser suddenly felt aggrieved.

    He hadn't seen the little female for so long, and she woke up and said that little cub.

    Not even by name.

    Looking at the little Moser who was thrown out and huddled at the entrance of the cave looking at them aggrievedly, Ye Mo blushed even more.

    "Ahem...Leiser, are you hungry? There's food in the cave, I'll get you something to eat."

    After speaking, he quickly pushed Reiser away, got up and walked towards the food.

    Because he didn't expect that she would push him away, let alone her strength.

    Reiser didn't check, and was pushed away just like that.

    Turning around to look at the little female who left, Leiser quickly got up and hugged the little female who had just walked out of the nest.

    Burying her head into the neck of her little female, "Little female, I want to hug you." The

    muffled voice was full of longing and reluctance.

    The hands that were about to push him away to get the food stopped, but hugged him instead.

    Neither of them was talking, they just hugged each other quietly.

    Listening to Lei Se's strong heartbeat, Ye Mo suddenly felt that everything was so peaceful.

    Reiser is still by my side, and little Moser is also there, which is great.

    She doesn't have to think about leaving in the future, and her life is short, so she should spend more time with them while she is still alive.

    The most important thing is that with the heart to leave, she only has the courage to leave once.

    Now... courage has run out.

ʚChapter 182 Leaving the Niulong Clan

    In the following time, Ye Mo was glad that Leiser woke up from the beginning.

    It became helpless later.

    Because... Ever since he hugged her, Reiser has never let go of her.

    No matter what she said, Reiser just shook his head and refused to let go.

    Until her stomach protested first.

    Cuckoo...

    "The little female is hungry? I'm going to get something to eat." After speaking, Leiser reluctantly let go of the little female in his arms.