Chapter 181 - 190

Začít od začátku

    Chirp, chirp, chirp...

    "Okay, I know you're happy, come on, let's eat first." After feeding the meat in his hand to Little Moser, Ye Mo tore another piece and fed it to him.

    He didn't stop until his stomach was full.

    Chirp...

    After eating, Little Moser kept shouting excitedly around her.

    Ye Mo lowered her body and made a silent movement facing him.

    Then he pointed in the direction of Reiser.

    "Daddy is still sleeping! Don't wake daddy up."

    Little Moser turned his head to look at the direction where Leiser was sleeping, then nodded obediently and stopped barking.

    Ye Mo smiled and reached out to touch his head.

    "Little Moser is really good."

    After comforting little Moser, Ye Mo came to the edge of the den again, and lay down next to Leiser, it was getting dark now.

    Reiser, you will wake up tomorrow, right?

    Seeing her movements, Little Moser also ran over quickly.

    Then squeezed into the nest.

    Holding little Moser in one hand, leaning on Leiser's shoulder, Ye Mo also slowly fell into a deep sleep.

    Worrying these days, she hardly slept.

    Now relax, sleepiness swept over in an instant.

    The next morning, Leiser woke up early, even in his sleep.

    He felt that his little female was by his side, so he slept peacefully.

    The moment he woke up, Reiser began to look around, looking for the figure of his little female.

    Reiser smiled when he saw the little female sleeping peacefully in his arms.

    His little female is really back.

    This is not a dream!

    Stretching out his hand and gently stroking the little face in his arms, Leiser only felt the softness of his hands.

    The softness entered his heart, making him completely reluctant to let go.

    The itchy feeling on his face made Ye Mo frown uncomfortably.

    I stretched out my hand to pull it, but found that I couldn't pull it apart, so I could only open my eyes to look.

    Just as he opened his eyes, he met a pair of glowing ruby-like eyes.

    That's right, the red pupils in front of him didn't shine.

    But she looked as if there was a bright light inside.

    very beautiful.

    Ye Mo's lips softened, and Ye Mo instantly realized that Lei Se was kissing her.

    Slowly closing her eyes, Ye Mo didn't resist, but stretched out her hand nervously to grab the loose strands of Laise's hair.

    Seeing her well-behaved appearance, Reiser couldn't control it immediately, turned over and hugged her, bowed his head to deepen the kiss.

    Chirping...

    When he woke up and saw the father and mother hugging each other, Little Moser yelled twice in displeasure.