Prologue

Kou

   I couldn't get what Mitsuba said out of my head. He really needed to eat The hearts of supernaturals or humans to continue to exist. He wished for me to exorcize him٫ he didn't want to be a Monster٫ but I couldn't do it. I couldn't stand the thought of losing him again. I don't know when I started to care so much about that pink haired freak but he had grown to be an important and close friend.

   Something about last night that seemed to weirdly bother me the most was the comments my friends made of it being a date. it wasn't a date٫ but something about them believing that made me feel weird in a way that I have never felt before. I just hope that they don't bring it up. I especially hope that Mitsuba won't find out about this, for I do not want to deal with the punks jeers.

   After are night out, I oddly asked Mitsuba to go to the school festival with me since I felt a strange yearning to see the girly freak again٫ great٫ now they are really gonna think I had a date with the strawberry boy.

       Mitsuba

   The Lame-ass traffic safety earring wants me to exist that was a shocker. I never expected anyone to care about me, especially Kou-kun. Enough with the sappy stuff already! Anyway٫ The loser forced me to accept his invitation to go to the school festival with him.  I hate to admit it٫ but it might be fun and maybe, just maybe, I enjoyed the aquarium and everytime I hang out with the dork.

Yah right٫ me actually enjoying the idiots company٫ It must be my mind messing With me.

-------------------------------------------------------
                                   Hi
So this is probably really bad but if anyones reading this please tell me if I made mistakes and I will take suggestions and Thank You So Much For Reading🙃