''OK?'' She replies, confused.

''I promise, it's nothing to worry about.'' I reassure her.

''OK, hurry back though.''

''Why, will you miss me?'' I smirk.

''Always,'' She blushes. ''But no, I meant because the car will be here at 11AM.''

I salute her, kissing her lips quickly, and heading out.

Arriving at the store, I walk to the counter. ''Hi, pickup for Pankow?''

''Ah, yes, Mr. Pankow, sir, one moment, please.''

A few moments later, he comes back with a black, velvet box.

''Is this the right one?''

I smile. ''Yes, thank you so much.''

He nods, placing it into a bag, and handing me it.

''Here's a tip for your service.'' I smile, giving him a very generous tip.

''Thanks so much, Mr. Pankow.'' He says gratefully.

''My pleasure. Have a lovely day.'' I smile, heading out the door.

***

''Honey I'm home.'' I chuckle, walking into the bedroom, the breath getting knocked out of me.

''Whoa!''

Elaine turns round, seeing my facial expression. ''Will I do?'' She giggles.

''You do realise you're not supposed to upstage the bride, right?'' I smile. ''You are so beautiful.'' I pepper her with kisses.

She giggles, before smiling. ''Thank you.''

''I'm going to have to keep a close eye on you tonight.''

''Why?'' She asks, her voice laced with confusion.

''Looking like that, I'm in trouble,'' I smirk. ''All the men will be after you.''

She giggles, as I go to get my suit on. Coming back out a few minutes later.

''Well with you looking like that, I'm in trouble,'' She repeats. ''All the ladies will be after you.''

''Well I'll only be looking at my sexy ass girlfriend.'' I wink.

Wrapping her arms around my neck, she smiles. ''Well that's good because I'll only be looking at my sexy ass boyfriend.''

''God, I love you.'' I blurt out.

''What?'' She freezes.

I run a finger through my blonde locks, nervously.

Taking her hand, I look her right in the eye. ''I was going to do this tonight, but,'' I pause. ''The past six months with you, have been the best months I've had in my entire life,