Shen Wan has always felt extremely grateful for this.

    After seeing too many other people in the village making noise, exaggerating and even fighting over trivial matters, she felt that her family style was rare, and she cherished such a stable life even more.

    Seeing Third Aunt's gentle smile, the younger ones nodded involuntarily.

    Shen Jian also patted his chest and assured, "Don't worry, Third Aunt, when my sister grows up, I will definitely take her to play with her, and I won't let others bully her. Whoever bullies her, I will help her bully her back!" Shen

    Wan He reached out and touched his head, boasting, "Dabao is really a reliable brother, go and play with your younger siblings, and when the younger sister can play with you, the third aunt will definitely tell you!" Got what I

    wanted Answered, and was praised by the third aunt, Shen Jian was satisfied, and went to play again with a few little tails.

    After Shen Wan put the bowl back in the kitchen, she went to find her mother-in-law.

    Seeing that there was nothing wrong with him, Shen Jiayang touched the tip of his nose and went to talk to his father.

    And Shen Wan also found her in the old lady's room, she was rummaging through boxes and cabinets and didn't know what to do.

    The old lady heard the voice and looked over. Seeing that it was the third daughter-in-law with a smile on her face, she beckoned to her, "Come on!" Having

    found what she was looking for, the old lady closed the bedside table, and in front of Shen Wan After Yiyan came over, she handed her the few pieces of cloth she found just now, "Take this piece of cloth back and see if you can make some suitable clothes for that girl!" Shen Wan immediately shook her head when she saw the cloth handed over by her mother-in-

    law , Rejected, "Mom, no need, you can keep this cloth for yourself. I have some saved cloth heads, and I can use those to make clothes for the baby. Then I will go to my sister-in-law to see what Erhua wears." Is there any leftover clothes, I can just change it."

    How can I get my mother-in-law's cloth!

    Although what the mother-in-law said is true, the cloth looks new. If she gave her sister-in-law and second sister-in-law any opinions, it would be a toss again. Besides, she didn't really have any cloth at all. The dowry is still there!

    When she got married, her natal mother also gave her a lot of good things!

    As soon as Shen Wan refused, the old lady's face turned serious, she couldn't refuse, and said, "Take it, I will give it to you if I say so, I gave it to the old family and the second child's family when they had children, it's your turn I don’t favor one over another, what you have is your business, what I give is mine, and you can’t refuse what she deserves for that child.”

    As for the second granddaughter’s used one from the eldest daughter-in-law, the old lady didn’t use it at all. If you think about it, you will know the result. It is almost impossible to extract something from the eldest daughter-in-law, and the old lady does not want the third daughter-in-law to lose face with the eldest daughter-in-law.

    "Mom!" Shen Wan was a little moved.

    She is not afraid of her mother-in-law's stern face at all, she knows best that her mother-in-law treats her well.

    The mother-in-law had a good relationship with her natal mother. Before marrying Jiayang, the mother-in-law had always treated her very well, and even treated her like a daughter after she got married. She didn't have the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law problems that other young daughter-in-laws encountered at all.