The Kid Napping : Chapter Three

Izuku's Pov

I wake up and yawn while stretching "Good morning Mama and Dada", I look over my shoulder and don't see Mama, I look to my other side hoping I would see Dada but he's not there either. " MAMA!....DADA!....." I call out but no one comes. I run down stairs and see Toga in the kitchen, I run in to the kitchen and rap my arms around Togas leg, "Toga, where's Mama and Dada?" Toga looked down to see me wrapped around her leg looking for a bit of comfort," Oh, they're just taking a shower, would you like some food Izu?" I nod my head " Up?" " Sure!" Toga reached down and gently picked me up. I'd finished eating and had gotten dressed before I saw Mama and Dada, they second I laid eyes on Mama I ran towards him, "MAMA!!" Mama looked over and bent down so he could hug me and pick me up" hey sunshine, what's up?" I buried my face in Mama's chest and cried knowing he's ok, " I thought you disappeared! Don't do that again Mama! You too Dada!" I looked up long enough to yell at Dada; " ok, ok! how about we go figure out what you second gender and quirk is?" I nod my head vigorously and we walk out the car.

Once we get to the hospital we walk in and the first thing I see is a area for kids to play at while they are waiting, I tug on Mamas hand "Mama! may I go play over there and try to make a friend?!" I'm basically jumping in the spot as I ask " Go for it sunshine, just make sure I can see you" I let go of Mamas hand "OK!" after that I run over and see a little boy with black hair and red eyes playing by his self.

{No shark onesie and black hair instead of red}

I walk up to him and he looks up hearing someone approaching, " May I play with you please?"I ask timidly and he gave me a big smile with very pointy teeth," sure! I'm Kirishima Ejirou! what's your name?" I gave him a big smile in return " I'm Shimura Izuku! I like your teeth!" I sit down and gab a toy to join in on the game he's playing " Thanks!".  About twenty minutes go by before "Shimura Izuku?!" I look up and see Mama grabbing are stuff "Here!" Mama calls out, " I got to go now, friends?" He nodded and gave another big toothy smile, " Yeah!". After that I ran up to Mama as the nurse led us to our room. 

The nurse ran some tests and we were waiting for the results when the door opened and reveled a man with pink hair and alien like eyes coming into the room. " My name is Doctor Ashido and I have the results concerning 'Shimura Izuku'?" Mama nodded "Great! so your son is a special Omega; the simplest way to describe it is that on his thirteenth birthday a pair of wolf ears and tail will appear. His eyes will also glow when his Omega is in control so I would watch out for that, his heats will be about a week long instead of the three to four days due to the fact that he's a special Omega and not a typical Omega. Ok, so now for his quirk, his quirk is  amazing called 'Emotion', the jist of it is that he  feels all emotions on a higher level then others do and if he practises enough he is able to manipulate other people's emotions" Mama have the man a nod to show that he is listening "When should we expect his first heat?" Dada asked the man, " Around his tenth birthday. Oh! I just remembered, if he has a good enough  connection with his omega he would be able to shift completely into a wolf, the only things that could give him away would be his the color as it would be green and his behaviour, he would been in control unless his Omega takes over. I believe that should be everything, I hope you folks have a great day! "Mama gave a nod before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the hospital. On our way out of the hospital I was Eijirou and waved bye and he waved bye too. Once we were out of the hospital Mama asked me a question, "Hey sunshine,would you like to go see if we can find some stuff for your own nest?" I smiled a great big smile and replied " Yes, please! "After that Mama and Dada took me shopping and I got lots of stuff! Mama and Dada had theirs hoodies up the whole time even though it is summer which I thought was kind weird.

We got back home and Mama went to go play on the tv and got Dada to join while I went to make my very own nest! I got to my room and got started on it. When I had finished making my nest I curled up in it and decided I want to take a nap in it while I waited for Mama to come get me for dinner, only I didn't know that would be my first and last time I would sleep there......

Shigiraki's pov

We got home and Izuku went to his room to make his own nest while waiting for dinner. When dinner was ready I went to Izukus room to get him for dinner only be wasn't there. "Izuku? Izuku dinners ready" I stood there for a moment waiting for him to respond but he didn't "Izuku, dinners ready come on" still nothing and I began to panic, "Izuku?! Izuku, where are you?!" I began frantically searching his room but didn't find him so I can to the kitchen, " Dabi! Izuku's not in his room! " Dabi stood up " WHAT?! " I was about to cry thinking the worst had happened " He's not in his room Dabi! " After that everyone searched the whole house top to bottom but didn't find him anywhere. "He's gone..... He's actually gone...." I whispered. The last time I might every see my little sunshine again was when he was happily running to his room to start making his very own nest, which he did an amazing job on for a four year old, and all I did was to to the tv to play video games, what is wrong with me?... I go to mine and Dabis room to be alone and turn on music to help me cop with the fact that mine son is missing

HEY GUYS! FIRST OFF, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI! SECOND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS, I KNOW THERE'S NOT OF YOU READING IT AND IT NOT THE BEST BUT IT STILL MEANS A LOT TO ME, SO THANK YOU! IF IT WOULDN'T BE TO MUCH TO ASK WOULD YOU GUYS CONSIDER VOTING AND SHARING THIS AS WELL AS COMMENTING TO SHARE YOU THOUGHTS? I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT/EVNING/MORNING OR WHAT EVER TIME IT IS! UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER BYEE!😘😊🤗😘