The Millers Home

Bright, golden Quality to the sunlight, shining down from the bright blue sky. The wind pushed on the trees knocking down leaves. Kimber was sitting outside in a comfortable yellow chair on her patio with her dog Bella. Kimber looks up to see the clouds have become grey. "The clouds are pretty grey, it might just rain." That's when a drop of wet cold rain fell onto Kimber's head. "Looks like the rain is already starting." Kimber gets up out of her chair and picks up Bella. She then walked up the big steep stairs to her back door. "Hey, Mom," Kimber says while walking inside. "Hey Kim," Mom says back. "Why'd you come inside so early you just went outside like 5 minutes ago. "Oh yeah, it just started raining!" Kimber yells while walking up the stairs. "I'm probably going to take a nap I'm pretty tired." Kimber lays in bed and immediately falls asleep.

                                                  How Many Days?
        "Kimber!" Her mom yells from downstairs. Kimber immediately wakes up and jumps out of bed. "Yeah, Mom?" Kimber screams back. "Come down here and look at this!" Kimber rushes down the stairs with each step making a loud thump. "What Mom?" Kimber's mom turns her phone over so it's in eye-view of Kimber. Kimber looks down at the phone and reads: There have been some strange activity in the surrounding area. Everyone in the surrounding area must take cover and not leave their house for 365 days. If you leave your house you will be in great danger. "HOW MANY DAYS?!" Kimber begins to feel trapped and claustrophobic, her mind racing with all the things she will miss out on if she stays in her house for a whole year. Kimber yells well fear takes over her eyes. " this has to be some big prank right? It can't be real!" Just then Kimber's mom falls to the floor. "Mom? MOM?!?" Kimber begins to cry as each tear glistens in the light as it falls down Kimber's cheek, its path traced by a faint, silvery trail. as it falls onto her mom.

                                            Hello? Can you hear me?/What is that?
"Mom can you hear me!? Mom, please wake up!" Kimber's voice becomes softer. "Please wake up..." That's when all of the sudden in the corner of Kimber's eye she sees a faded girl with black hair covering her face appear by her stairs. Kimber quickly turned her head towards the figure and it immediately disappears. "what was that?" Kimber slowly walks towards her stairs. " weird there's nothing here?" Kimber looks up her stairs and sees a purple blue and black swirling portal at the top of her stairs. "WHAT IS THAT?" Kimber walks up her stairs and reaches a finger towards the portal, as soon as she touches it her body becomes as weightless as a Strong irresistible force pulled her drawing her inexorably towards the swirling vortex of light.

Where am I?
As Kimber appears from the portal her eyes widen as she looks around in this purple and blue planet she's appeared on. As Kimber looks around she spots a weird creature that looks like there melting into the surface of the planet. As she looks closer she realizes that this weird creature looks like her mom, she begins to walk up to the creature not fearing her surroundings as she's relieved to see her mother. as she gets closer the alien that looks like her mother begins to slowly walk backwards. Kimber becomes confused as why her mother would walk away from her, until she realizes that this creature is not her mother. In that moment the creature begins to multiply as thousands and thousands appear, All of them are looking the same. Kimber knows she's gonna have to fight these aliens off before she goes back to her planet.