☕💫Kyoster💫☕

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Why did you leave me behind?"
"You were taking too much time, and I'm tired."
"No, I wasn't that slow."
"Well, talking to Ren does waste time."
"What!? No!"
"He legit comes from space, time there didn't exist."
"Well... doesn't that sound weird to you? Like they could have had their own time there."
"Yeah, like the alien prince would look at time."
"You never know."

Then their conversation was done, as they walked in silence to their dorm room. Just a majority of comfortable silence in their relationship. What they both enjoy and have grown used to. Just to mellow in each other's company, side by side, through school counseling and school work. They work together so perfectly. And the principal knew that it would.

Room 23:
The Kyoster room. Officially.

They never enter the dorm room alone, as they feel a bit uncomfortable doing so. Learning that these two basically share the same timetable, half the time, they shared ways to avoid entering the dorm room alone.

Like going to the clubroom or the student council office, whatever makes them comfy. But going to their dorm room alone, means being lonely, scared, or downright impatient. So they avoid doing so, because it usually never ends well. Kyo for example;
.
.
.

"Why the fuck are you late?"
Jolting in surprise, Aster slowly turns around to the other's voice. Kyo's voice. He seemed angry with how he was seated on the couch of their living room. Aster shivered because the other looked like he could kill him. Now he is scared.

"I went over to R-ren's dorm to finish off a game, of M-Mario kart."

...

Silence fills the room till Kyo sighs in his seat, waiting for the shorter to say something.

"I'm waiting..."
He tilts his head to lean on his hand, staring Aster dead in the eyes as he speaks.

But with Aster's reaction to this, he doesn't seem tense, instead, he now started to realize what Kyo wanted. An apology!?!

"You being too be angry about a simple message I told you in the afternoon-"

"As I thought you wouldn't take long, seems you are a fucking gamer, without limits."
The first year quickly responds as he makes his way off the couch and towards the second year by the doorway.

With no space to move, Aster just squirmed in that corner, till he meet a pair of yellow and blue, swirled eyes staring at him. For a moment he felt tiny, even the taller chuckled at how Aster turned bright red from the closeness of the two males. He just shivered by how the Kyo's eyes were now watching closely to his movement.

How Aster's hands would fiddle below them. How his lips would quiver as if he wanted to say something.
But nothing came out. How Aster's eyes couldn't maintain his regular eye contact.

"I couldn't sleep...just saying."
All of sudden, all of Aster's fear went to his spine as it tingled. Kyo's hand then lays on the other's cheek, softly rubbing it with his thumb. Such a soothing sensation. The hums that left Aster's throat, would cause Kyo's hand to feel the vibrations off his cheek.

"This feels nice."
With a simple huff from the shorter, Aster just smirks, thinking of it as one of those cute traits Kyo would be so good at hiding. 'So kyute!'