"Shut up or I could end up cutting off a limb!"

Начните с самого начала

"I just think it'd be a shame if the whole world ended and we were the last survivors if we weren't going to do anything about it.." Louis hinted and I could sense how big the smirk on his face was behind me.

"I cannot believe I'm tied to you. Really. Like please-" I paused for a moment and then shouted, "Hey! Scary guys can you please tie me to someone else! Anyone?!" That, as usual, earned me yet another 'shut up'.

"Do you want to get us shot?" Louis asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'd rather get shot than listen to your flirting any longer," I shot back with a smirk.

"Do you know how many girls would kill to be in your position right now?"

"A little cocky are we?" I raised my eyebrow even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Well when you get proposed to at least two hundred times a day you start to realise maybe you are a little good looking." I groaned at how uncomfortable I was and just ignored Louis as he was already starting to irritate me.

"I don't think I can lie here anymore," I stated and stretched my leg as far as it possibly could go, this time my foot managed to reach a little farther than last time. "Louis!" My voice was strained as my whole body was tense from trying to touch the bag. "Shift the chair closer!"

I felt Louis move around and he began to push us forward with the side of his foot. With one last move, I caught a hold of the strap of my rucksack and pulled it closer until my left hand could grab it. The blood had dried on my arm and as I bent it, the blood began to crack, causing me to squint in pain. I opened the bag with one hand and inside I pulled out my pocket-knife.

"What are you doing?" Louis asked, trying to edge his head around in curiosity.

"I've got a knife!"

"And why exactly do you have a knife?" Louis asked yet another question, ignoring the fact that I was going to be able to cut us free.

"I'm a scrawny girl in New York City.. Why wouldn't I need a knife?"

"Good point," Louis replied in defeat.

"Okay now shut up or I could end up cutting off a limb!" I warned Louis as I neared my free hand closer to the knotted rope behind me. I felt as though I was one of those mastermind thieves trying to step through laser beams. My whole arm was bent in an extremely awkward direction which I knew wasn't exactly healthy looking and I had almost stopped breathing completely.

"Fuck!" Louis screamed and I realised I had cut his arm. I really wasn't meant for getting out of dangerous situations. I could barely walk down the street without giving a mugger the idea to beat me up.

"Shit I'm so sorry!"

"Here, give me the knife. Otherwise we're both going to end up looking we killed someone," Louis suggested and I gently handed him the knife. This time I heard a noise that wasn't flesh being carved but instead the sound of rope snapping.

"Finally!" My right arm was released from its trap and I immediately leaped to the floor. Then I realised how much pain I was actually in and slumped to the floor. "Okay bad idea.." The whole right side of my body was aching from all my body weight laying on it for so long.

"Hey are you alright?" Louis asked and my head lifted up. I finally saw what he looked like.

"Uhm.. Yeah." I felt my face heat up and I finally caught on that I actually was strapped to Louis Tomlinson.

"Here let me help-" we both froze when the noise of the lock of the door began to sound around the small room.

"Quick!" We immediately ran back to the chairs that were lying on the ground and sat back down on them, holding the rope around our free hands, being careful to leave me cut arm out as our kidnapper had done before he left. At the exact moment we were safe, the guy who practically disfigured my arm, walked in with a displeased look clear on his face.

"How many times do I have to tell you to god damn shut up! Huh?! Do you think I want to listen your incessant chatter?" He grabbed my wounded arm again with one strong tug and pointed it at my face. "Do you want round two of this?" I shakily shook my head. "I didn't think so."

He then let go of my arm and began to circle Louis and I. I had never felt so scared in my life and without even realising what I was doing, I grabbed into Louis' hand for dear life. I felt him tense up for a moment but he then grabbed my hand back. I was more afraid than anything that he would realise we broke free and would punish us.

"Maybe I should tell you what's going on then shall I?" Our kidnapper (who I still didn't know the name of) stalked behind us and pulled out a tiny TV set and turned it on.

He pulled it on front of us as Louis and I watched in silence. The static eventually turned to bad quality colour and I saw he had turned on the news station. My heart stopped completely when I saw at least twenty police cars parked out side the bank. The bank I was locked in.

My eyes filled up with tears and I knew just how serious this was. "We're stood outside the Bank of New York which is officially under lock-down as of March 16th. The bank and everyone in it was taken under hostage yesterday morning and still no movement has been made apparent from the inside. All St.Patrick's day festivities have been cancelled until further notice as we wait for any news on the hostages." The news reporter's face then disappeared from the screen and pictures of who I knew had to be the people kidnapped popped up. There were women, children, employees and then mine and Louis' face appeared.

My head lowered and I looked at my lap as the tears began to flow down my face. I couldn't speak and I couldn't fight because that would only end badly.

I felt powerless against the people keeping us there.