@Bri_Kitty: ugly ass rat 🤢

↪ @Lu_1&only: 🥱

↪ @User16: you mad cause she's better than you Brianna 🤣

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

I laughed at the comment saying her gov but fr Bri better stop playing cause she knows how I get with bitches I don't like. Jenni was knocking on my door hella hard I open the door and she was looking good.

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

"My bestie is lookin hella fine on this beautiful day" I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"Let us go before I whip ya ass" She walked down the stairs I closed and lock the door before following her. Our school wasn't too far from my house maybe a 3-minute walk, in that hell of a school I got a lot of bitches that don't like me bc their boyfriends can't keep their dicks in their pants but half of them don't even know that their men are fucking that blond chick who people call "the queen of the school" which her name is Tiana. 

"Ready for another day of joy," Jenni said sarcastically "You already know the answer" I laughed walking into the hell they call "school" I open my locker and took my books out, and put them in my bag.

My first class was Biology and I had that with Jenni. I sat with Jenni of course and the class slowly filled in, "Good Morning class I hope everyone had a great weekend" Miss.Brown basically shouted she looked over at me and smiled.

"If you remember last week we left off on page 37 and I want........... Valentina to read" She smiled and I rolled my eyes this fat ugly ass hoe always had bad blood with me for no reason. I turned to page 37 and recited the whole page with no issue when I sat down she looked like she had a broom up her ass "I guess she thought you couldn't read" Jenni whisper making me smirk a little.

The rest of the day was boring but it was only one subject I enjoyed and that was LUNCH, the bell rang and I rushed out of my History class and down the hall, ain't no nigga finna get in my way of eating but then a fat ass crowd appeared people was screaming and yelling. "OMG! HE IS CUTE" nigga since when did my school become a fangirling dick-sucking ass licking fart-smelling and booty digging road killing head giving nose picking concert. 

I pushed past the crowd and standing in the middle was some curly hair nigga who was as white as Dd's teeth. "Oh you looking fine whats ya name," he asked with a dumbass smirk on his face, this white nigga thinks Imma fall for him or sum? He looks good but nah I would rather kiss ddot than entertain this white nigga

I pushed him out of the way and took a seat next to Jenni who was laughing her ass off, "He thought he had a choice" She was still laughing. We both got up and went into the line for the food, today we were having meatballs which I ain't going to lie it was bussin.