I was on my way to school with my motorcycle but I still couldn't stop thinking about the voice in my head.

Shidou:"(What was that...? Do I have a sacred gear? But it said it was the one that 'brought me' to this world, and something about vessels? This world just keeps getting weirder and weirder)"

After school, the ORC had a meeting at Issei' house but I was a bit late 'cuz I was doing a job with a client.

Shidou:"(Shit I'm gonna be late)" I then parked my bike in front of Issei' house, asked his parents where the others were and went to his room

Shidou:" *Enters room* Sorry I'm late guys hehe"

Rias:"No problem. You were making a contract anyways, your 15th one right?"

Issei:"Wait 15th?!?"

Akeno:"Wow you even surpassed me, impressive"

Issei:"Yeah, and you haven't done it that long compared to Issei and Asia, nice job man"

Koneko:"Way to go"

Rias:"Yeah, good job Shidou"

Shidou:"Thanks" Then Issei' mom knocked on the door and came in holding some snacks and photo book of Issei when he was little

Issei' Mom:"Sorry to intrude, kids"

Asia:"Oh, welcome to the meeting, mother!"

Shidou:"Hello Mrs.Hyoudou"

Issei' Mom:"I brought some snacks for any of you that are hungry and I thought to give you all some fun, I brought photos of Issei when he was little"

Issei:"Mom!!"

Rias:"Oh I would like to see them!"

Asia:"Yes, me too"

We then opened Issei' photo book together and saw pictures of him when he was little..... Embarrassing pictures.

Shidou:"(This guy really is a comedic relief... It's fun...)"

The meeting had ended and I was about to go back home with my bike but I saw Kiba who was also about to leave in front of Issei' house, I then walked up to him and talked.

Shidou:"Yo Kiba"

Kiba:"Shidou? What is it?"

Shidou:"Look man, if you're ever in any trouble or need some help just ask me, I'll assist you in any way that I can, promise?"

Kiba:"....Yeah, thanks" We then parted ways

I was at home with Alice watching TV while Mirko was taking a shower, I don't know why, I mean she's a familiar but she's more often with me then she is at the place where she poofs into when she disappears, wherever that place is.

Shidou:"Hey Alice"

Alice:"Yeah?"

Shidou:"Um... You never told me... Why were you in he--"

*BEEP* *BEEP*

*BEEP* *BEEP*

Rias called and asked me to go to an abandoned place to deal with a rogue devil.

Shidou:"It was Rias, I gotta go, bye" I then hurriedly got ready and was about to went out

Alice:"Be safe..." But then blocking my way Mirko got out of the bathroom soaking wet only being covered by a towel stopped me from passing through the door

Mirko:"Where do you think you're going!?"

Shidou:"(She looks....) I-I was about to go to Rias, to deal with a devil"