🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 17

Start from the beginning

these three were team zen'in

"it's tough. after all, the curtain isn't restricting sorcerers from either side." nitta stood in front of the three. "it's not something we can destroy with brute force. it'll be quicker to locate and take out the curse user who summoned the curtain. so we're here to help with that?"

"nope! you're all here on standby!"

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"an advanced barrier technique... while calling for satoru gojo... they have to be the same culprits as the goodwill event incident."

meanwhile... jr shibuya station
shin minami entrance
(outside the curtain)

"the higher-ups are instructing satoru gojo to work alone... in order to suppress what's happening in shibuya and to minimize damages."

atsuya kusakabe
grade 1 sorcerer
(tokyo branch second-year teacher)

"us, nanami, the zen'in geezer... and mei mei." kusakabe was sitting on some railings, a lollipop was in his mouth. "we're all just supposed to hang out around the perimeter of the curtain and take care of whatever gets past gojo. besides, we can't communicate inside the curtain."

atsuya kusakabe (grade 1 sorcerer)

panda (semi-grade 2 sorcerer, promotion on hold)

these two were the kusakabe team

"minimize damage. you mean sorcerers, right? what about civilians?" rather than sitting on the railing, panda sat on the ground. "calm down. unlike last year's christmas event, we're already too late. to be honest, i think it's for the best. also, i actually went and peeked inside the curtain earlier. it was kinda peaceful. sure, people were in a panic, but i didn't see any curses or curse users running around killing people. right now, they're just trapped inside. that said... i'm definitely not going back in there."

"why?" panda asked.

"i think it was the shibuya hikarie building. i'm pretty sure there were... a bunch of special grade curses in the basement."

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

meanwhile... bunkamura way
dogenzaka nichome east
(inside the curtain)

people were running up to the curtain and hitting, the people were in a full on panic.

"what's going on?!"

"why can't we get out?!"

"hurry up and bring satoru gojo here!" someone yelled out. "who the heck is gojo?!"

"like i know!! but they said... if he doesn't show up, we can't get out!"

"who said that?!"

"i dunno everyone!!"

"omg! guys who can't keep their cool are so not okay." some girl wearing cat ears and a cat tail looked down at her phone. "well, the fact that we can't get through is like something out of a horror movie. but it's not a big deal, right? someone will come and rescue us soon."

"oh, but there's no signal!!" that seems to be the only thing the girl wearing cat ears cared about. "you guys didn't see it?! they were sucked in..."

"all those people at the intersection! right into the station!! like a bathtub draining water!!  or else we woulda gone home by train too! isn't that obvious, you uneducated moron?!"

"what?! then use your education to get through that thing!"

"ow." the guy who called out for gojo winced. "sorry..." gojo apologized.

8:31 pm satoru gojo arrives.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

8:38 pm shibuya hikarie shinQ's
B1F (basement 1)

basement 1 was full of people, many of the people were wearing different types of costumes. "yeesh! what a mess." gojo was crouched on some platform. 'so there's another curtain like the one aboveground that's trapping non-sorcerers centered somewhere below here...'

"sorry comin' through." gojo apologized as he walked above people, people looked shocked as they watched gojo. "hup! hup!"

there was this big gap that led to the lower floors. "i think i get what they're after. bring it on." gojo was slowly floating down.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"gojo sensei is going alone?!"

8:39 pm aoyama cemetery

"i get the reasoning, but there has to be something we can do! we can go as backup!!" yuji was at the cemetery with mei mei and her brother. "yeah. that's why we're going to shibuya."

"oh, we are? sheesh... making us go as back up. who does satoru gojo think he is?"

ui ui
mei mei's younger brother

"you can't think of him as a normal guy." mei mei spoke. "you're not a normal lady either." yuji had a blank look on his face as he watched the siblings. "oh, ui ui. you're so cute."

"you don't really think that! what you love isn't family... your more interested in using family for employment." mei mei placed her index finger under ui ui's chin. "heh heh... you're quite the smart one. i love that about you."

"aw..."

mei mei (grade 1 sorcerer)

ui ui

yuji itadori (grade 1 promotion assessment on hold)

these three were team mei mei

mei mei's phone began to ring. "this is mei mei. i see..." yuji was bored of waiting. "itadori. we're changing course. another curtain like the one in shibuya just arrived at meiji-jingumae station. we're heading there. we're gonna run. so keep up, okay?"

"sure!" yuji had a beaming smile on his face.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"there you are!" a curse called out as it watched gojo land by some train tracks. "heh heh heh... look at ya... all ready to go!" despite everything around him gojo smiled.

8:40 pm tokyo metro shibuya station
fukutoshin line platform B5F

not too far from gojo stood three curses. "no excuses if you lose again, okay?" gojo pointed at the curses. "don't you worry about us... just be sure to have your first-ever excuse ready!"

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

what is satoru gojo to you?

"my teacher! if it wasn't for him, i'd have been executed. oh, and-" yuji had a huge smile on his face.

"well, i guess i owe him my life. i guess... and also i'm not the only one, but..." megumi was looking off to the side.

"he's my snack supplier, but i guess he's also-" y/n was looking down at his game.

"well, to be honest... i don't really know much 'bout him. i can say this though..." nobara's eyes were glancing off to the side.

"an idiot."

"yup, an idiot."

"salmon."

"but..."

"flippant. egotistical." nanami was looking up at the sky.

"need i say more? he's..." todo had a weird look on his face.

"the strongest."

anyways, i change my mind i'm not gonna write every little thing about shibuya arc.