But, Jennie got nervous, is this a mistake? She picks up her phone to call Hyoyeon. She should buy a cool drink in the vending machine instead.

"Hey, i couldn't bring your cold drink, you just take the vending machine or i have a kombucha in the fridge. Take it before someone or particularly Suga drinks it."

"Where are you going?" Jennie looks at Taehynug's back in front of her who leads the way to his car, she walks behind him and contemplates should she be honest to Hyoyeon or not. She would freak out if she knew.

"My friend Lisa came by to the office. She surprised me so yeah I'm going with her." Why should she lie about it? It's fine to admit she is completely okay with Taehyung right now.

"Oh, okay." Hyoyeon hangs up immediately, but when she sees Taehyung turn to the left five feet away from her at the parking spot, she stops for a moment.

A Porsche. Taehyung driving a Porsche Taycan. How can a firefighter who earns approximately $75,000 per year own a $110,000 car?

She is still standing there while her phone is still hanging on her hand closely to her ear from having a phone call. Taehyung casually gets into the driver seat and honks softly to Jennie so she can get in. She jolted a bit but walked faster to follow him.

Jennie sits in the car nervously, she never sits in a luxury car like this and her mind is still confused with how can Taehyung have this car. Is this his car? Or he just borrowed his friend's car to show off? Is this a rental?

"So, where's the restaurant?" Taehyung spoke and he tapped the screen to type the location where they'll be going. Jennie looked at the screen and was surprised too. There's a word on screen saying 'Welcome Taehyung Kim'. this is really his car.

"It's in the Eataly NYC Flatiron building. Serra by Birreria." Taehyung types the word although it's a wrong word but the maps automatically understand what place he meant.

They drive about ten minutes, and those whole ten minutes kinda make her more awkward. She becomes more curious about him, where he is living, what his family do, and what his life really is.

For the entire ride, Taehyung took a glance a couple times to Jennie and he noticed she just stared at the dashboard rather than to the street, it's like she's daydreaming something. She must have something confusing in mind or think hard about something.

"We're here." Taehyung said to make Jennie come to her senses again and look to the right. She sees Taehyung get out of the car and let the valet park his car. Why does he suddenly act like a rich guy?

He's wearing a firefighter uniform yet he drives a porsche, still doesn't make any sense and she bet everyone who suddenly turns their heads to the car and Taehyung also thinks the same too. They must be thinking this guy was involved in some kind of gratification.

The restaurant is located on the rooftop of the building, when the elevator door opens it goes straight to the door full of pink flowers of any kind and Jennie can see on the outside there's so many flowers hanging around the roof.

"Wow, Hyoyeon really did her work the way she likes." She mumbled but good enough for Taehyung to hear it. "Your friend got into this detail too?"

"Yeah, Hyoyeon really likes flowers, the owner really trusts her taste so she just designed the way she wants, it turns out her taste is incredible." Jennie said. But, unfortunately there's a long line in front of the host.

"I think we can't get in. we'll be late for work." Taehyung heard what Jenny said and looked at the line.

Suddenly, he let out his phone and texted someone, just about in a second his phone rang again and Jennie noticed the host suddenly get out from their counter and look to the back of the line, where Taehyung and Jennie stand.