2. Blue Hair?

No one's p.o.v

'I didn't think we'd get to hear of em this early' she thought to herself as she sits there "uh, yes I am.. definitely here to stay" Korra said a bit nervously. "But honestly... I don't exactly have a plan.. yet" she said which made Louisa chuckle softly. Though she went back to listening "see, I'm still in training, but.." Korra said before hesitating. "Look; all I know is Avatar Aang meant for this city to be the center of peace and balance in the world. And I believe we can make his dream a reality" Korra's words got Louisa to softly smile.

"I look forward to serving you! I'm so happy to be here!! Thank you, Republic City" she ended, once Louisa heard that was it, she shut the radio off. She breathed in and out before standing up 'I'm gonna sleep for the night, after what's happened I need it.' She walked to her little room and got comfy while taking off her glasses, then she holds her turtle-duck stuffed animal close. 'I promise to be more careful... I love you, guys' she thought to herself before shutting off her light. With that she finally got some well deserved sleep while also questioning a bit on what will happen with the Avatar showing up.

Louisa's p.o.v

-the next day-

Chotang is already out at work, but I'm left home alone... again- he doesn't want me to go out in case of the same thing happening. That was a one time problem and it's not like I was gone for that long 'eh, he worries too much. I'm going out to at least get a haircut, it feels needed' I think to myself as I walk out and through the city. I've been saving up some money to get my hair done, my brother can only do so much. Walking around though I finally noticed something different within my reflection on the glass on the front of a store.

'HOW IS MY HAIR BLUE?!' I think to myself as I move some of it to examine it myself, it really is blue as I hard swallow. Breathing in and out I figure I'll think about this later as I still want my hair cut... even if it is now unnatural. It didn't take long for me to get to the place, but everyone looked at me shocked for my hair. Going to the front desk I say "I'd like my hair cut please" the lady nods and softly clears her throat. "Would you also like us to change the color?" She asks, so I shake my head "no, that's okay."

She nods and then says the amount of money, I only have a little left over as I'm assigned to someone who will cut my hair. "I just want my hair to be at my shoulders, I'm tired of having it this long" I say, so the lady nods. She got to work, my head started to feel lighter as she did this from how much she was cutting off. It didn't take long before she turned me around to face the mirror "what do you think?" She asks. My hair looks nice, so I smile as I hand comb my hair saying "I like it, thank you" I say as I hand her what I had left.

She smiles and accepts the tip before I get up and start walking out, my feet led me to the woods a bit outside of the city. 'I just need some fresh air' I think as I start bending a rock around in the air, something feels off about me. It's like I'm not fully used to doing this anymore... honestly, I don't feel as childish as I usually do. Looking down I stop bending the rock as I think 'what happened to me in that ice?..' that thought repeated itself. Though I heard some footsteps, looking up my eyes widen as I see a platypus bear.

It's walking towards me as I yelp and trip over my own foot, the animal just kept coming as I shield my face to not feel the pain there. Though the animal sounded a bit confused, opening an eye I notice that water is between us. In it sits a fish as it was trying to swim around, but it's stuck in the water that's floating there. This confused me as I tilt my head while looking at it, the platypus bear took the fish. I flinch and the water fell at that, the animal just ate the fish before sitting down in front of me.

Relief washed over me before I just adjust my glasses, I feel so confused on what happened as the bear eats the fish in just a few bites. Though it looks back at me again before walking to me again, I shriek as I shut my eyes tight. My body tensed as the bear got closer, I could feel its breath hitting my face as it's close. All the bear did was lick my forehead, so I open an eye as I see it flop onto its side while looking at me. Slowly standing up I look at the animal confused before scratching its side, the platypus bear kicked its leg in content.

I softly smile at this saying "okay as cool as it is taming a wild platypus bear... I should go, it was nice meeting you big.." I check something out. "Big girl, but I'm going home - bye" I say and start walking back to the city, nothing else really happened. Though when I got home I sit down on the couch and flip through the channels on the radio. Something interesting came on, it's saying something about Pro-bending which got my attention. I've never heard of a thing like that before, so I turn it up as I listen in on what's happening.

The announcer is talking about some guys named Bolin, Mako and... I didn't fully hear who the third guy is, but I sit up instantly. They sound like they're about to lose this match- but Mako came in for the final stretch. I squeal happily as I punch the air happily "woo! They won!!" I say happily as I stand up and jump in my spot. "Since when are you into Pro-bending matches?" Chotang asks, I look at him shocked. 'I really was into this- I didn't hear him come in' I smile saying "tonight, I just thought that it sounded interesting."

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever