"Excuse my mom, she's sometimes nosy."

You could only laugh at your partner's expression as brushed it off. Now you two were in bed cuddling up while eating and watching the movie you chose to watch. The whole afternoon was based on that, watching anything on the computer while hugging, from time to time you continued to complain about life or played cards to rest for a while. You enjoyed each other's company, the day went by quickly, more than a romantic date it was something more friendly, you still would not deny the pleasant afternoon you spent with Kunimi. He even let you comb his hair, which was strangely super soft and silky.

Besides, he just wanted to spend time alone with you doing whatever, which added certain points.

Kunimi Akira,

Rate: __/10

Notes: go home to see the family album.

Kindaichi was rather known for being someone simple, without many complications, but he still tried hard to do everything right, although he was also known for being clumsy, that is, not everything on his date was going to turn out as he wanted

Kindaichi was rather known for being someone simple, without many complications, but he still tried hard to do everything right, although he was also known for being clumsy, that is, not everything on his date was going to turn out as he wanted. He had planned to take a walk along a path through a small forest, sit there and chat to pass the time and eat some snacks. He wanted to see the sunset but since all know that nothing can go right for the boy, you had to leave earlier because Kindaichi apparently had an allergy to some plant around there, you ended up going to the pharmacy to get something to make him feel better.

The two of you ended up sitting on the sidewalk of a lonely street, watching the sun set over the buildings in the place, it wasn't the same view as from the forest but it was still better than nothing.

"I'm sorry I..." he sneezed "I ruined the date."

You patted Kindaichi's back to comfort him, something always had to happen that spoiled his plans, at least he had the second part of the date.

He got up, sneezing again, shook his pants to extend his hand to you, both arrived at the cinema holding hands while several old ladies laughed pointing at you and whispering as if you were a pretty teenage couple, this caused a strong blush on Kindaichi, even you felt his hand trembling so you caressed it a bit to relax him. He only got the opposite effect, when he felt your caresses he stiffened.

Everything went well in the movie theater, while you had your head resting on his shoulder, he had his head on yours, you wouldn't deny that Yuutaro's company was pleasant to say the least. You were no mishaps during the movie —or almost none— if it hadn't been for a baby who started crying a little before the movie finished, everything would have been perfect, even so, you didn't take it much into account and continued with the following. Dinner was in a small stall next to the cinema, the food was good and the atmosphere was relaxing, somewhat adequate, you added a few points to his rate for lending you his jacket due to the cold at night, you also added points for walk you home. Kindaichi was definitely a cinnamon roll.