Yoshiya: I do not know those guys, but I saw them molesting girls near our school. I decided to help them, so a fight broke out... Don't worry, I poured them a good one because of what they then ran away! But then they came to our school the next day and were looking for me... But those guys were not alone, but a gang. It's good that they thought I was a guy... They said, "You're lucky you're not a girl, otherwise we'd have fun with you! Although for a guy, your face is pretty pretty."... They were going to tear my clothes, but the guys came to the rescue in time and scared them away...
Nishikage: They didn't come again?
Yoshiya: They said they would come to my school tomorrow...
Nishikage: I see...

Nishikage took out his phone and began to dial Nosaki's phone number.

Yoshiya: Who are you calling?
Nishikage: Nosake, I need his help.
Yoshiya: What are you up to!?
Nishikage: Teach those bastards a lesson!

Nishikage called Nosaka, after a couple of rings the guy picked up the phone.

~Talking on the phone~

Nishikage: Nosaka, are you busy tomorrow?
Yuma: I don't think so, but what?
Nishikage: I need your help...
Yuma: I'm listening.
Nishikage: The guys who beat Yoshiya are coming tomorrow, will you help me deal with them?
Yuma: How many are there?
Nishikage: No idea, but according to Yoshii, it's a gang.
Yuma: Hmm... It will be difficult to deal with them without getting into trouble. But I'll figure something out, what time will they be tomorrow and where?
Nishikage: Near our school and most likely they will come when there are classes.
Yuma: Do you know who these guys are?
Nishikage: No...
Yuma: Okay... I'll call some guys and ask if they can help us. But I can't guarantee that they will come, so count on the fact that there will only be two of us against the whole gang.
Nishikage: I remember once we fought together against the crowd.
Yuma: Yes, but this time we may be suspended from participating in the tournament.
Nishikage: You're right...
Yuma: Do you think I'm going to let you go alone?
Nishikage: But...
Yuma: Nishikage, I also have a reason to teach them a lesson. No one dares to harm my people! Yoshiya, my teammate, as well as my best friend's girlfriend. That's why I can't stay away.
Nishikage: Nosaka...
Yuma: Isn't that what friends are for?
Nishikage: Thank you! Then see you tomorrow!
Yuma: See you tomorrow.

~End~

Both guys hung up. Nishikage looked at Yoshiya, who was uncomfortable.

Yoshiya: Sorry...
Nishikage: It's okay. These guys will regret everything!
Yoshiya: If you're going to fight them, then I'll go with you!
Nishikage: No! You're going to stay at school until it's over!

~The next day in Outei~

Nishikage: And so... Nosaka why did you bring them!?

Nishikage looked at the two girls who were their managers in the Japan team.

Yuma: I didn't bring them here... I myself am interested to know what they are doing here.
Anna: We know that you are going to fight. Do you even realize that you're going to be in big trouble because of this!
Yoshiya: From where...
Ichihoshi: Sorry... I accidentally blabbed everything to Ootani, and she probably told Anna everything...