Chapter 10: Arrow and Shield Combo

Comenzar desde el principio

Izuku was just like Barton, the archer could never stay quiet during a mission. It would make him, cap, and widow insane most of the time. "You do realize that this is a mission and you need to stay quiet." Izuku shrugged his shoulders as he took out his bow and loaded arrow.

"I'm chatty, it's part of my charm. Me being quiet is probably why I failed, everyone is so serious." Izuku fired the arrow into a tree and hit a man hiding in the dark. Owen was surprised and looked back to Izuku.

"You just need to relax." Owen gave a serious look and grabbed his shield, he threw it and Izuku ducked. The shield hit one man and bounced off of him, it then hit another.

The shield then returned to Owen and he caught with a single hand, he then put on his right forearm and began to move. Izuku looked back with shocked eyes as well, he didn't even hear them sneaking up on him. "And sometimes being too relaxed can compromise the mission."

"Yeah, let's agree to disagree." Izuku clapped back as the two were not far from the cabin, they could the lights on and guards surrounding. It seems Logan raised the difficulty of the mission, this was a lot harder than last time. Izuku grabbed a scanner arrow and fired it in the air, he then whistled when he saw that there were dozens of guards inside and out.

"That's a whole lot of baddies, they are surrounding the perimeter. Any plans, cap." Owen looked around, he thought of a plan and then told Izuku.

"Midoriya, I want you to cover me, from here. Fire as your explosive arrows into the distance to make them think that we are attacking from the north. I will go down and deal with guards." Izuku nodded to Owen's crazy plan, for it was a crazy plan. The man was planning on taking on dozens of armed guards by himself.

"You know this crazy, right?" Owen got up and grabbed some flash bangs, he held three of them in his hand.

"Welcome to SHIELD, kid." Owen then slid down a hill and Izuku chuckled, Owen was crazier than him. Izuku gripped his bow tightly and his quiver began to spin, the teen was going in assault mode.

His quiver was made by Cisco has two types of forms, support and assault. The spinning is switching his arrows to whatever he needs them to be and right now he needs his best assault, cause bye the looks of it they will be in fight.

Izuku stood up and grabbed an arrow from his quiver, his shades zoomed in on Owen as he began to walk to the cabin. "Let's see what you got, boy scout." Owen walked to the front of the cabin and guns were trained on him, he put his hands up and that was the signal for Izuku.

Izuku fired three explosive arrows into the air and they landed far in the distance, all the soldiers were caught by surprise and dropped their guards. Owen used this as an opportunity and dropped the flash bangs, a bright light appeared and blinded the soldiers. Owen and Izuku were safe from it since the teen had his shades and Owen had his mask on.

With the bang still affecting the soldiers Izuk fired arrows at most of them to cut their numbers down to size. As they were hit Owen began to go to work as well, he ran to one guard and did a perfect judo throw. He then threw his shield a group of soldiers, the shield bounced off each of them like a ball.

Owen didn't stop though, as he grabbed the shield and used to protect him from a barrage of machine guns. The bullets were bouncing off the shield once they connected with the metal, Izuku saw this and fired an arrow at the group.

Owen saw the explosion and turned around to block a punch from a soldier, he grabbed his punch and spartan kicked him. The kick sent him a group of soldiers and knocked them down. Another explosion occurred as Izuku fired another arrow at a moving vehicle, the vehicle exploded in a burst of flames. Izuku watched Owen keep on fighting even with the explosions ringing all over, he was...he was spectacular to him. The young man knew how to fight with that shield and he knew how to fight with his fist.