Rock n Roll into '77

Start from the beginning

My little rockstars- Reg '76
-Lily

My little rockstars- James '76-Lily

-Lily

My little rockstars- James '76-Lily

My rockstar '76
-James

My dork- New years '76-Marlene

-Marlene

Happy Wormy :) - New years '76-Prongs

-Prongs

Happy Wormy :) - New years '76-Prongs

Remus' perspective

James Potter is one of my best friends. I love him to pieces. But it has to be said that usually, his ideas are extraordinarily stupid. This however, this was genius.
New year's went off without a hitch. Standing on stage playing with my best friends, with my girlfriend, with my family. It was incredible. I never wanted it to end. It seemed the crowd didn't either. Every single song they went wild, even the slow ones. Teddy's song The Chain was, to no one's surprise except Teddy herself, a huge success. The crowd went insane they were screaming and dancing. At one point during the solo section Sirius crowd surfed. Teddy was like magic up there. She lit up the room everytime she sang and she completely opened up. She was twirling around the stage and singing her heart out. I've never been so proud.

James' song I bet you look good on the dancefloor was massive hit too. It really got the crowd going. I honestly don't think there's anything that could've gone better. I mean obviously there was the odd slip up, people tripping up on stage and the like, but really nothing big. We kept playing requests until 11:45pm when we finally ran out of steam and had to get ready for the New Years count down.

"THAT WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE!" James screeched over the blaring crowd and record player someone had charmed to play much louder than usual (I suspect Sirius was the culprit).
"I COULDNT AGREE MORE!" I shouted back at him beaming from ear to ear.
"MOOONNNYYY AHHHHHH!!!!" Teddy screamed from behind me, jumping on my back and ruffling my hair. I span us around and she laughed so loudly I never wanted to stop. My level of intoxication and exhaustion however forced me to stop.
She manoeuvred herself around me so she was facing me with her legs around my waist.
"You were amazing Moony!" She smiled and kissed me.
"You were bloody brilliant darling." I said into her ear so I didn't have to scream. She blushed and smiled even wider.
"I know." She shrugged and laughed smugly.
"Oh realllyy??" I mocked her a little pecking her nose which she scrunched a little.
"Mhm, I'm just amazing."
"Uh oh, one show and fame's already getting to your head. SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR TEDDYS HEAD HAS GROWN TO TWICE ITS SI-"
"Shut up!" She laughed cutting me off with her hand over my mouth.
"Hey im cnt brth tfty." I mumbled incoherently into her hand, struggling to speak.
"Oops." She laughed again, she was so indescribably happy. Thank merlin for James Potters stupid ideas.

"EVERYONE OUTSIDE 2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT!" Pete suddenly screeched over the sound of the crowd. Teddy jumped down from my waist and we all hustled outside to get a good view of the fireworks. James, Sirius, Pete and I had been planning these for weeks, gathering supplies and casting charms. Hopefully everything turns out as planned...and nothing goes on fire like last year, I don't think Effie would forgive us twice.

"30 SECONDS!" Someone shouted.
"Remus I can't see!" Teddy pouted trying desperately to see over the tops of heads Infront of her and failing miserably.
"Cmere," I ducked down Infront of her and let her climb onto my back.
"Thanks babe," she kisses my head. I liked the sound of that...
Suddenly everyone started counting down.
"TEN
NINE
EIGHT
SEVEN"
"Oh shit wait no!" Teddy suddenly jumped off my back again
"What?! What's wrong?" I shouted over the crowd."
"THREE"
"Nothing I just-"
"TWO"
"Have to do this."
"ONE!"
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

Teddy quickly pulled me down to her and pressed her lips to mine.
Ah.
That explains her panic.
I pull her closer wrapping my arms around her hips as couples all around us do the same. I barely even register the fireworks starting until Teddy pulls away.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR REMUS!"
"HAPPY NEW YEAR TEDDY!"
We both beam at eachother and I lean down to kiss her again.
When we break apart she turns in my arms and rests her head against my chest as we watch huge dragon shaped fireworks fly across the sky. These are followed by a wolf, a rat, a dog, a deer and a bear. When these dissipate red and gold fireworks dance across the sky until finally large letters fill the sky.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
1977