"Oh? Aren't you Isagi from Ichinan High? You are right? So they called you here, too!"

You and him turn towards the newcomer. You could see Isagi tense up at the sight of him. Your eyes lingered between the two, how deflated Isagi was before going back to normal, appearing to be slightly more comfortable. The boy called Kira practically glowed as he conversed with Isagi. The poor boy who was once nervous now had a slight glow himself as Kira complimented him.

Ah, opponents. Must be nice to know someone here.

You pursed your lips as you pouted.

Isagi I thought you'd be my frienddddddd.

You whined in your mind as you stood beside the boy silently. Your cheeks all puffed out like a chipmunk's as you sent half hearted glares at the boy. Kira's eyes had glanced in your direction before gasping.

"Hionami? Is that you?"

Ah shit.

You slowly turned your head to the boy with an uneasy smile you raised up two thumbs and nodded slightly. Isagi and Kira practically died inside seeing how awkward you were. They both fought back the urge to laugh at you.

"Ah, it's not surprising to see you here! How are things with your sister?" Kira cheerfully said as he walked over to you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You froze in place as you tensed up.

Fuck. Who the hell is this guy!?

You bit your tongue before thinking of how to react. Your eye lids dropped as a nasty scowl appeared on your face.
"What happened to your hair, Hionami? I thought you said you were gonna dye it black this time, not.. butcher it," Kira proclaimed as he twiddled your soft (h/c) locks in his finger.

"Did you do this yourself? Or was it some pretty bad barber!" Kira laughed as Isagi nervously looked at the duo. He could practically feel a bead of sweat drop from the side of his cheek while witnessing the more annoyed you became.

"Why are you asking about her? She's not important. This," you threw off Kira's arm much to his surprise as you gestured towards the opposing building "this is what's important." Isagi gulped as Kira quickly let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, you're right. Shall we head in?" Kira smiled as Isagi nodded. They both began walking ahead as Isagi spared a glance back at you. You were scowling at the ground, death grip on your bag.

"And yes I did do this to myself. I thought I'd look better." Kira laughed while walking ahead. Oh how badly you wanted to kick him in the nuts.

You stood beside Isagi as you examined the crowd you were in. You couldn't lie, you were nervous and a bit intimidated. After all you were the single girl surrounded by all these guys. Subconsciously you were inching closer to Isagi, who in surprised glanced quickly to you. You didn't even notice how you grabbed his arm sleeve.

"Hey, are you alright?"

Your eyes snapped towards the taller boy, you bit the inside of your cheek as you lowered your gaze from him. Rising it up again to glance around at all the guys crowded in the same room as you. Nodding but it was obvious to anyone that you were nervous. It was as little strange, and cute how you clung to him.