¶|I MEET BTS TAEHYUNG ¶| 21

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: Spread your leg$ kitt¥>>..*He whispered in your €ars*

You slowly spread your l€g$....his voice is making you more and more w€ttt....

You: D@DD¥¥.....umm....."you started... moaning hard..and hard"

"He is still back hugging you.... placing you in his Lap$....and leg$ Spread..."

He made his face... touching your... neck... while giving you soft ki$$es....after a second he place$ hi$ h@nds on your B°°b$ and started....Pr£S$ing...them hard....

You: T~taeee.....aahhhh!!!

"He started...Softl¥ pinching your...Ni*pl€$....that made you go crazy....your L€G$ started Moving....and $haking ... because of W€tne$$....."

Taehyung: ßaߣ

Taehyung: ßaߣ......what happened...*he again whispers in your £ar$....* Continuously softl¥ ki$$ing your neck...and Pr£s$ing...you ßo*ß$....hard and hard......

You: aahhhh!!!dadd¥¥¥¥....Fu**k me hardd!!!

Taehyung: FînßaߣSs.......

"Taehyung....$pr£ds your l£g$...more ....while you are continuously moaning hi$ name....."

you: ahhhh....umm...TAAaaeeeeee

He caresses your inn£r Thigh

He caresses your inn£r Thigh... going up and up....ne@r to your...p@Nt¥...and starting Moving hi$ fing£r$.... around your pant¥.....he started Ru*bing your pu$$hy with his Middl£ Fing€r and Ring Fing¢r......*

You: Aaaaahhh! t~Aaaeeee.......Hyung....Dadd¥¥¥ pleaseee.....*lip biting....*

Taehyung: WANT DADD¥'S ....DI**K
He whispers....in your €ars...again!!

You: ahhhh.......Ye$$...dadd¥.....pl£asee

"Taehyung...made you sit on the b£d....and St@rt£d Op€ning....His j€ans....Zipp..."

He removed his Jeans....now revealing his Und£r we@r Only!!

He made you sit on hi$ lap again....which...M@d¢ you feel his Thing....under...your p@nt¥¥....

[*After some time*]

Taehyung: Ahhhhhhh.......Damnnn
...s*k it mor£.....ßaße$$.....

........ After more time........

 After more time

You: Taeeeee...ahhhhhhhh! More fastttt .....I want your d*"k mor£......ahhhhhhhhh!!

Taehyung:Coming...ẞa߀sss....dadd¥¥ is almost done.....

***Don't forget to tell me how W€t you are right now...🌚🌚****