Chapter Two

I went to bed early that night. I had quite the yelling by Poppy Pomfrey. It was traumatizing. I had found the common room easily and, because I was on familiar terms with most of the Hogwarts portraits, the Fat Lady let me in without the password. I slept with nightmares of Poppy’s face.

When I woke up, I got dressed into my robes and went to the Great Hall. I sat with Fred and George Weasley. Harry wasn’t there yet. I spilt my pumpkin juice.

“Oh, Marauder!” I cursed.

“You know the Marauders?” Fred and George asked, shocked. I blinked.

“Yes, of course. I grew up with them.”

“You did?”

“You know who Prongs, Padfoot, Moony, Wormtail and Mini are?” Fred also asked. I choked on laughter. They actually put my name on it! I kept choking. Someone thumped my back. I coughed and glanced up.

“Oh, hi, Harry. The twins were just asking me about who Prongs, Padfoot, Wormtail, Moony and Mini are.” I told him, amused.

“Mini? Isn’t that…” He trailed off. I nodded with a twitch of my lips. He laughed. “Oh, that is classic.”

Fred and George glanced between us. “What?”

“Tell us.” Fred finished. I grinned.

“Um, Prongs is my ‘Uncle Prongy’, he’s James Potter,” I peeked at Harry, “Padfoot is my ‘Uncle Paddy’, he’s Sirius Black,” Harry’s face darkened, “Moony is my dad, he’s Remus Lupin. And Wormtail is Peter Pettigrew.” I shrugged. They looked curious.

“You call them all uncle and stuff except for Wormtail?” I grimaced.

“I didn’t like Peter. He creeped me out. He was always watching me and stuff. He got real angry when I called everyone Uncle and then I called him Peter.

Who’s Mini then?” I choked on my juice again. That just keeps surprising me, every time I hear it.

“Mini is me.” I simply said. They stared, not moving.

“What?!” They exploded.

“You’re our idol!” Fred then exclaimed.

“I can’t believe you’re Mini!” George added. My mouth twitched.

“You’re awesome!” They exclaimed together. I laughed.

“Yeah, I get that all the time.” I flung my hair over my shoulder vainly. They laughed.

“I can’t believe it. You’re Mini.” George shook his head.

“The one and only. I didn’t even know they put my name on that map.” I added. I remembered and looked up at the enchanted ceiling. Albus wasn’t there.

“Hey, who’s Headmaster now?” I asked no one in particular.

“McGonagall. It was going to be Snape, but the board voted McGonagall.” I nodded. Auntie Minnie would do a great job.

“What class do you have?” Fred asked me, with a mouthful of food. I grinned.

“I’m not sure. I have to go talk with Aunt- McGonagall.” I corrected myself quickly. I flashed another grin and stood up. “I should do that now.” Harry started standing up too.

“I’ll come with-“ I pushed him back down.

“No, I’m fine!” Then I ran out and up to McGonagall’s office. I said the password to the statue and continued running. I breathlessly barged into her office. She raised an eyebrow sternly.