1. Lifestyle

EMIR'S HOUSE:

BEDROOM-

BEDROOM-

Emir POV- “I can’t do this anymore” I shouted in frustration

Emir POV-
“I can’t do this anymore” I shouted in frustration. “What do you mean,” my mother said calmly. “I can’t live this life anymore. I am sick and tired of people using me because I am going to be the future king. They ask me to buy stuff for them even though I don’t want to. I am so fucking tired of my life and being used. I just want to fucking lead a normal life” I said trying to relax. Then I realized that I swore, it was very rare for me to swear, and I just did. I looked at my mom and she looked shocked, she was registering my words in her brain when she said “Emir, first of all, mind your words, and second of all how are you going to live a normal life when you are the next heir to the throne”. I thought of it for a few seconds, then a thought came over me. I said in a cheerful voice “What if I disguise myself and I can go to a new college and act like myself and none will use m- “, I got interrupted when I heard my mom saying, “Slow down now and that is a ridiculous idea, you know your father will never accept that”. “Please I will do anything for you, anything you want just let me go undercover for a year,” I asked her with my puppy eyes, which I know my mother could not refuse.  She finally agreed and said, “Fine but you have to convince your father because I won’t” and she stormed off, when I was about to say something, rude I thought.

Just then my little sister, Eleanor came in and said, “If you want my help with father’s approval then I also have to go undercover with you and I know that you know that father will say ‘yes’ to anything I say”. This little brat, I thought, but I couldn’t let her come with me since she might get hurt and what if she starts dating someone, no I can’t let this happen, I started overthinking, but I came out of my thought when Eleanor gently shook me and said “so deal”. I pushed her hand away and said, “no deal, what if you get hurt or even worse date a guy”. Then she burst out in anger and said, “first of all I am 21 so I am eligible to date and second you have been whining about your life and how your friends have been treating you, don’t you think my friends do the same, if you can get freedom why can’t I?”. I was shocked by her words, I stood there for a few seconds, she can really convince anyone I thought and after listening to her reasons I gave in and said, “fine deal” and shook her hand. “So, we tell Dad at dinner time and meanwhile, we will think about how we can convince him” she said while whispering in my ear. She is a genius I thought.