Chapter 6: Angels

Start from the beginning

Mc turned to see Diavolo, Lucifer and another male standing beside Diavolo - who Mc didn't recognise. "Just when I thought the uproar about the new exchange student from the human world had started to subside some, now they're all freaking out about this."

Diavolo sighed "Come now, don't say that, Barbatos." Diavolo soon smiled a bit. "Actually, I'd say that all this gossip is a good thing. It means everyone will be watching this human, which makes it hard for any demon to go after Mc's souls when no one is looking." Mc stared at him as they could hear what the group were talking about.

"Yes. Since Mammon's not doing a very good job as a guardian... I told him he was to look after Mc, but he's off somewhere else shirking his responsibilities. Though I figured this would happen." Lucifer added on to the conversation.

" I must say, I can't believe you managed to forge a pact with Mammon, Mc. That's no small feat" Mc looked at Diavolo and nods their head a bit. They were finally acknowledged into the conversation. "Anf what's more, is that you did it in such a short time."

"I suppose it stands as proof that you chose well bringing this human here, Lord Diavolo." The male - Barbatos - added on. Diavolo soon realized something.

"You haven't met Barbatos before have you Mc?" Mc shook their head. They felt a tap on their shoulder as they watched Barbatos started to move his hands to sign. "Pardon me. I suppose we haven't met before. My name is Barbatos. I apologize for not introducing myself earlier. I have the honor of serving as steward to Lord Diavolo. Pleased to make your acquaintance." Mc noticed underneath their sleeve was a compass in their favourite colour, placed in the same location as the one underneath their arm in a dark green.

Oh... He is another one of their soulmates....They honestly shouldn't be surprised at this point...

'It's a pleasure meeting you as well Barbatos.' Mc signed afterward. They didn't expect him to sign as fast, it was hard to keep up with what Barbatos was saying...

"I see you're putting your sign language skills to use Barbatos." Someone else joined the conversation.

"It is quite a handy skill to have." Barbatos responded to the new figure who entered the room. Mc noticed settled on the new person's arm was a set of numbers in their favourite colour... They already knew those numbers represented their birthday. They didn't need to guess that he was their soulmate too...

"Simeon. Why are we talking to these demons." A new person added on, he was shorter than the rest and seemed to look a lot like a child.

"I see you brought your chihuahua along with you." Lucifer commented to the new faces.

"I am not a chihuahua! How many times do I have to tell you that demon!" The short male huffed and crossed his arms, annoyed by the nickname. "Well what do you expect. I am a demon, after all. Now then, stop yipping at me. C'mere boy.. shake! Who's a good boy?" Lucifer was teasing the small boy who was barking back at him to stop it.

"Allow me to introduce you Mc." Diavolo smiled at Mc and jestered over to the new faces. "This is Simeon. He's an exchange student from the Celestial Realm. Which is to say, he's an angel."

Simeon looked over and smiled a bit. "Well, hello, Mc. I've heard a lot of rumours!" Diavolo soon pointed over to the shorter male. "And this is Luke. Let's see... You're...a chihuahua, was it? or are you an angel?" Diavolo teases a bit

"Wha..! Diavolo, now YOU'RE getting in on the act too?! I am not a Chihuahua! I'm an angel!" He argued back. "Listen up! As you can probably tell, I'm a low-ranking angel. BUT I'll have you know that in the Celestial Realm, I report directly to Michael the Archangel, as-" The angel beside him shook his head a bit.

"Luke, calm down. You need to learn not to make such a huge fuss about everything." "But Simeon!"

"He's right." Lucifer joined the conversation. "That's exactly why people call you a chihuahua, you know?" Luke glared towards Lucifer. "Usually the only one who calls me a chihuahua is YOU, Lucifer!"

"It's nearly time for the first bell to sound." Barbatos interrupted the group. As the group would apologise for wasting your free time. The only one who stayed was Luke.

He mutter something underneath his breath as he was standing with Mc. They looked at him confused and tapped his shoulder, mouthing out to repeat it - bending down a bit.

"Hey! Don't lean down towarsd me like an adult listening to a child! You don't need to come down to my level! I'm not a kid!" Luke huffed a bit before repeating what he said earlier. "...Never trust a demon Especially when that demon is Lucifer..." Luke paused for a moment before speaking again. "Listen to me. He's a monster and a brute. He;s uncivilized, immoral and...and also.."

Mc looked at him and mouths. 'Sadistic' Luke took a moment to try and figure out what Mc mouthed at him.

"Yes! exactly! He's the most sadistic of sadists!" Luke continued on how he didn't understand why they would even bring humans to the devildom, but in the end the bell rang - cutting into the conversation.

"So, you've been warned. You get what I'm saying, right? Okay..." Luke soon left after to his class.

.

.

Mc stared at the ceiling as their thoughts were all over the place. Lilith, Their messy dreams, there was so much that was in their head. They would sit up and put their lamp on. They needed to write down everything... Get it out of their head.

Mc would take out a notebook that they grabbed randomly and wrote down one or two words about each thing that kept them up. "Lilith", "Soulmates", "Dream Lilith" and a few other things

"elp...." Mc froze as they heard a voice and turned to look around their room. "Help...Someone...help me..."

Mc pushes themself out of their desk in their room walking towards the sound of the calling. They reached a staircase at the end of the hall that went up, They went towards the case and grabbed onto the railing and started to climb before you heard a voice.

"Mc." Mc jumped a bit and looked behind to see Lucifer standing at the bottom. "Stop right there. You'll go no farther...that's not a place for humans. It's dangerous."

Mc glanced at staircase before nodding a bit and leaving the stairs. The voice calling out to them didn't stop...

"This is the Devildom." Lucifer told Mc as they were coming towards him. "There are certain rules that must be followed here. Also, my word is law to you. You can't defy me. Now then, go back to your room." Lucifer placed his hand on their shoulder as he spoke to Mc, gently pushing them towards their room.

Mc went back to their room and sat at their desk. "Don't ever trust a demon."

Mc took a deep breath and started to write.

"Journal, Today is XXXX, and I will be making notes on what I discover here in the Devildom. There is something that Lucifer is hiding from me in the attic. I heard a voice call me from up there... I will update you when I learn more. And like Luke said 'Don't trust a demon. Especially if it's Lucifer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7: Movie Marathon of TSL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~