here i wanted to ask you if you would like for me to pick you up and take you to the work party?" her face lit up and she excitedly said yes "alright well... ill see you later" "Okay"

Y/N's pov
OMFG, i wanted to fucking scream i was estatic its almost like he asked me out i did a little happy dance around my office cus i was fucking happy im about to get the man of my dreams -TIME SKIP- i drove home the time was 6:34 the party started at 10 ughh 10 is gonna take forever to get here the first thing that came to my mind..Masturbate i sighed to myself gonna cum while thinking about you Gil i went into my dresser to get my vibrator i laid down on my bed thinkng about him... imagine...OH FUCK GIL i screamed as he went down on me circling his tounge around my clit i ran my hands through his hair as i was just about to cum he lifted his head making me groan "dont worry baby your gonna get something way better than my tounge" he put his large cock to my entrance and pushed it inside i was about to cum from one thrust when he started going faster i was a mess he made me scream his name he pulled out and flipped me on my stomach he lifted up my ass and started to fuck me again i was screaming i was gripping my pillow hard. he grabbed my arms and put them behind my back so my face was buried into my pillow all you could hear was muffled moans and skin slapping he wrapped his hand around both my arms and pulled my hair he leaned down while still fucking me and tounge kissed me i moaned into the kiss he came inside me and flipped me back over where he started to eat me out again he grabbed my thighs while doing so, the way he gripped my thighs made me go crazy. -IMAGINE DONE- i came really hard "jeez that was intense" i looked at the time and it was 6:59 i decided to take a nap -3 hours later- I woke up with a gasp and looked at the tien 9:00 "OH SHIT" i jumped out of my bed and hopped in the shower after i got out i picked out my dress that made me look the sexiest i didnt wear makeup so i just put on some lipgloss and hoop earings i put on my heels and gathered all my things as soon as i was done i heard a horn honk outside i squeeled and ran outside almost tripping over my feet i walked to his car and he got out and opened the car door for me and told me i looked beautiful i blushed and said " thank you, you also look hot, i mean handsome" he chuckled and said thanks we drove to the workplace in silence i decided to break the silence because it was awkward "Gil, I got a question why did you want to pick me up?" "cause i thought it would be nice to finally have some company in my car the passenger seat was getting lonley" "haha very funny come on tell meee" "okay fine i felt bad for what carla did to you so i wanted to offer you something that would make you feel better" "...how would you know by giving me a ride would make me feel better?" "no reason..." we pulled up at the workplace and saw flashing lights on the roof the roof had gates around it so no depressed overworked person would jump idk some shit that happened in the 90's anyway he got out the car and opened the door for me we walked into the building when we got inside the first floor was empty we got on the elevator Gil pressed the top floor as we were going up i thought about just pouncing on him but i always think before i act.. sometimes, and plus I aint drunk enough to do that. as we were about to be on the top floor I said fuck it and turned towards him i grabbed his face and kissed him i stuck my tounge all up in his mouth he kissed back as soon as the elevator door opened as soon as i let go of him the elevator door opened thank god i practically ran out the elevator to see everyone i heard him call my name but i couldnt go back to him after what i did i avoided him the whole party till i got shitfaced drunk, as the party came to an end i looked for Gil i was gonna fuck him i had finally found him i grabbed his shoulder he turned around and i fell into his arms slurring my words i said "I missed you g-burp gil" he chuckled and looked at my face "jesus fucking christ Y/N your drunk ass" was he picking at me? i tried to punch him in his arm but he caught my fist and turned me around picked me up bridal style and carried me to the elevator i cant remember what happened after but i woke up to him placing me in his bed i woke up still half drunk i saw him taking his shirt off he had thoes same black jeans he had on in my dream! now let me tell you something when im drunk i get really horny. i pulled myself out of his bed and walked behind him he turned around "oh sorry i couldnt bring you home i couldnt find your house key on you" for a second i couldnt help but stare at his figure he was so fucking hot i grabbed him by his belt and dragged him to his bed i threw him onto the bed and got ontop of him he didnt even stop me all he did was chuckle and say " i knew it" i unbuckled his belt and he was already hard i smirked and pulled out his dick i was finally gonna taste it! i stuck out my tounge a licked the base of his cock to the tip i got so turned on by his deep groan i wanted to fuck him so bad but i wanted to wait i wanted to salvage this moment i started to suck his dick him moaning and groaning my name made me drip after i was finally satisfied i lifted up and placed his dick at my entrance i slid down groaning in pain because he stretched me out i sat on him for a few seconds so i could get adjusted i lifted up and then slammed down earning a groan from him he grabbed my thighs and started to rub them while gripping them making me move faster he liftted me off of him and laid me down on the bed he lifted my legs up and pushed into me my legs were shaking he laid ontop of me and started to suck and bite on my neck leaving big purple marks while still thrusting into me he went faster then flipped me over he pushed his hand on my back, he made me arch..Just like in my dreams... he started pounding me from the back it was insane my legs were shaking i was a moaning mess and he wouldnt give me a break but i dont want a break i creamed on his dick. making him go faster he came inside of me, im not on the pill... he flipped me back over lifted my legs up and started to eat me out...JUST LIKE IN MY- AH OUUU AHH once his tounge entered me i was gone Gil hit all the right spots and before i knew it i was cumming on his tounge my clit was pulsating it felt like i was on cloud nine my legs were trembling but he didnt stop there he kept eating me out till i was begging him to stop when he finally stopped he made me sit on my knees ass up, he pushed my hands against the headboard and started pounding the fuck out of me i was tired but i wanted more FASTER UH GO DEEPER he did everything i said untill we both finished when we were finally done i was finally happy to have been connected with my future husband... we fell asleep in eachother arms that night.

IM DONE FINAFUCKINGLEE BESTIE IK YOU LOVE ME BITCH BRING ME FOOD TOMMOROW AT SCHOOL FOR WRITING THIS LONG ASS ONESHOT FOR YOUR BITCHASS- love you😘

2400 FUCKING WORDS 😭