𝟏𝟔, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐊

ابدأ من البداية

"He did knock her head off, pick that girl up sha"Kenzo yelled at him making him get irritated.He somewhat hated the girl but he had love for her though.

He reached down grabbing Genesis arm but she was groaned in pain, "imma tell my man to spin the block"she fake cried.

"I'm ygk for real this time except for the girls I love them, all y'all niggas can get it though"

"I'm not drillyk tho just ygk, rptk, every gz shots, every sha gz shot, every tall nigga shot, every 4SEV 4SEV k"she ranted.

"Oh he lacking run him over k"she added making sha suck his teeth as Kenzo, ndot and ally just laughed, ndot recording the girl on the ground.

"Fuck sha gz I'm dropping his shit, and he hit like a bitch, when I click I won't miss hit that nigga sha in his shit"she freestyled.

Kenzo and Ally hyped her up, "sha gz tall ass ain't shit, he lowkey a snitch every song he made was a dirty ass diss, I would never give that nigga a kiss, when I shoot at him I won't miss, when he die visit his grave take a piss...OOOOO"she rapped hyping her self up.

She finally got up off the ground as they was hype, laughing and running."Genesis you could suck my dick, see look ya boyfriend a bitch...he really ain't on shit...setty got lined by a bitch look now she pregnant and shit.Cblu a dirty ass crip need to go get back for j-"

"Ahhh not to much on my nigga sha"Genesis interrupted screaming.Ndot recorded the whole thing posting it on his story.This why she always in shit.

——

"CBLU!! I can't wait til I walk up that hill"he rapped as him and setty was performing at a show."That's on bro, everybody get killed"

"If he lack he got popped like a pill two shots hit him, now he stuck on wheels"he rapped before pointing the mic to the crowd as they finished the half the chorus.

They was all hyped on the stage jumping around setty doing that lil thing where he hold his arms out and shake his head.

Kyle Richh, Tata and Jenn on the other side messing with the crowd and getting hyped.Tg , Mali and Jayo behind him.

"It's a no O' Zone when we walk through I'm a hitter so watch who you talk to big ass chop feelin' like I'm Mad Max"

They were having fun in Florida, he still was thinking about his gf but right now is about his music and supporters.

Kyle Richh being KR dragged a few girls up on stage, which resulted into them throwing ass in direction ass wasn't suppose to be thrown in.

Once blu felt it he pushed ha off waving her off ass setty verse started.

"I thought you was tough, you should'vе let yourchop go keemy fly pussy, got hit in your taco Say you spinnin' the Sev, looking for JO"

Setty moved the girl by him so she wouldn't be by blu, blu was a lil thrown off but he got back hyped because of Mali.

They finished up the song before All O's Shot came on.Yagi making his way to the front because he was chillin at the back for the beginning of the set.

"When you see me you taking what, nigga Neva' that"he started first as he held up his chain.He stepped to the very edge ass mfs' was grabbing on his shorts and shit.

———

"Nahh straight up kr you gon get me cursed out for doing that shit"blu laughed as they was back stage.

"Amor ain't worry about you nigga, she know you not going no where"he replied grabbing a Gatorade out the basket.

"You playing she gon tweak on his ass"Setty spoke backing blu up."I ain't know she was like that"Kyle spoke defensively.

"Plus it ain't my fault that bitch wanted to twerk on you I ain't tell her to go ova' there"he added making blu shake his head.

"Aye cblu, go check pdl bruh ya girl funny as shit"

Not only did blu get intrigued everybody else was too so they gathered around him as he pulled up one of the most recent post.

-iiluvvkarma productions

A lil ig chapter is next

Not proofread...I'm like nicki Minaj with that one song I ain't checking shit just dropping em

If the lil raps she was doing was lame it's because I ain't a rapper and she ain't either so it suppose to sound sweet...I was free-styling fr