"Kids, say hi," she said.

"Hi!" they all shouted at once.

"Sorry for the intrusion," apologized Professor Marquez, even though the guides had brought them there. "If you're on break and eating, we don't want to disturb you."

"No problem," Chris replied for everyone. "In fact, are you hungry, kids? Help yourselves, it's free," he offered.

The group of children approached the food table, excited to be able to have something more. Meanwhile, the adults began to chat about the experience they were having.

"What ages are the contest winners?" asked Scarlett, interested in knowing more about the little visitors.

" They're eight years old," Professor Marquez replied.

"It's wonderful that they were able to come," Lizzie said with a smile.

One of the children took a step forward and, not seeing any obstacle, ran towards the table of treats and selected a croissant. Then, he looked at the cast with his mouth full and received smiles. It was him who paved the way for the rest of his companions to approach.

"When they can and without rushing, the children could ask questions," the professor spoke again, hesitant about appropriating some pieces of the table.

Iratxe pulled Althea towards the table. "Look, there are brownies," they both smiled.

Both Lizzie and Scarlett were staring at the little girl, so much so that Chris approached them from behind, startling them. "If you keep staring like that, you'll scare her," he whispered.

Althea gained confidence and went around the room in search of something to drink. She tried to reach for a plastic cup, but couldn't quite reach, so she looked around for help or a stool to stand on.

"Do you want a cup?" Robert appeared next to her.

"Yes, please."

"If you ask so politely, I'll fill it up with whatever you want," Robert smiled. As soon as he saw Althea's smiling face, he raised an eyebrow, looking for Scarlett in the room. "What do you want me to put in it, princess?"

"Apple juice," she requested, smiling. As soon as her cup was filled, she said, "Thank you, Mr. Downey Jr."

Robert was left awestruck, watching the smiling girl as she walked away, carrying her own drink while approaching the rest of the cast. Most of them were interacting with the children, but there were three who kept their distance.

One of the children, encouraged by the other's example, approached the table of treats and picked up a piece of carrot cake. At first, he seemed shy, but soon he became confident enough to ask questions to the cast. "What's it like being a movie star?" "What was it like working on the movie?" "What would you like to do in the future?" The actors responded with patience and kindness, telling funny anecdotes and giving advice to the little ones.

"They'll think you're anti-social or rude. Do you want to take Brie's place?" asked Robert as Brie gave him a light push.

Scarlett took a moment to react, as did Lizzie, but they managed to stop the children before they left the green room.

"Wait!"

The teacher stopped his students. "What can I do for you, Mrs. Johansson?"

Scarlett swallowed. "Are there no more questions?" She smiled, regaining her composure; she was an actress and could handle it.

The teacher, Mr. Márquez, seemed grateful and had the children come back into the room, making them sit on the floor. "As we've discussed, children, let's be orderly, respectful, and speak in English. If anyone has difficulty, they can come to me or their classmates," he reminded them once again. "Raise your hand to ask for a turn and respect your classmates."