5

"By the way, is their wedding really going to be in 2 days?" King Choi asked, kinda confused of the date of the wedding.

"Haha, nope. Just to get her ticked off, you know?" King Kang winked. "I'll let them decide their wedding instead."

"Silly you~ Let's go find a wedding planner. Those two are definitely gonna hit it off together."

"Mwahaha, you right, you right." And so the two Kings decided to plan their wedding.

Meanwhile with the two princes and Kai.

"Cookies for you.. cookies for you.. and cookies for me!" Taehyun claps, giving a cookie each to Beomgyu and Huening Kai then nomming on his own cookie.

"I soo love these macadamia nut cookies." Huening sighed in acceptance, smiling as he took another bite out of the cookie.

"My new favorite cookie.." Beomgyu continues to nibble his cookie.

And now there's a new ruckus in the throne room..

"Mommy! I want him to myself! Now! Now! Now!!" The boys all turned as they heard the annoying high pitched whining. Sayonara to those in the echoey room, aka the Kings.

"Sweetie, calm down. We'll have Bamkyua agree to this when he gets over here."

"Right, so you do realize my son's name is Beomgyu..?" King Choi cuts in.

"Didn't ask." The Queen scoffed.

"Mom, don't you understand?? He'd never agree to marry me!"

"We already settled this down. You two are not supposed to meddle with us any longer. The Wedding is not happening. Taehyun and Beomgyu are already engaged." King Kang glared.

"T-Taehyun?!" The annoying little lady exclaimed, eyes wide with surprise. Not only that, but she literally looked like she was about to break. "No.. not him.." she fell to her knees.

"Sweetie?! Are you alright?!" The queen kneeled down beside her, worried. "Do you need a doctor?"

"Mom. I don't want to fucking do this anymore." She snapped.

"Sweetie, that is not a nice way to speak to your mother. There are people around.." she said through her teeth.

"I don't care. Not anymore. Taehyun was the one I actually loved. Because of this.. stupid arrangement of marriage with my worst enemy, you made me lose the love of my life! To my enemy!" She shouts, tears falling hard down her face.

"Oo.. I'd say I feel bad, but I really don't." Taehyun said in a whisper. Though his voice was sent around the room since it echoes.

"Ugh!" She screamed after hearing Taehyun say that, running out of the doors real quickly.

"Oh my.. honey, come back!" Her mom ran after her.

"Damn. I knew she wasn't the type to want a marriage with the person she bullies everyday." Beomgyu scoffed.

"Really? I didn't even realize she was the type to have any emotions besides anger." King Kang said.

"Pfft- dad, please." Taehyun held his laugh back.

"And we all know where that came from, right?" King Choi raised a brow.

They all groaned as they thought of that Queen.

"We should really kick her off the throne or something. I don't think she's treating her Kingdom correctly." Taehyun states.

"Oh, don't worry. Southwest's King is actually really nice! He gave me candy!" Beomgyu gleams. "Their Kingdom is in good hands."

"I just worry for the King. Hope he isn't having headaches everyday because of those spoiled bitches.." King Choi sighed.

"Though.. it kinda was the Queen who forced her this whole time, huh? I kinda feel bad.." Kai frowned, munching on his cookie.

"Don't be. She put us through hell. Let's just enjoy ourselves now that the Drama left. Shall we continue our date?" Taehyun looked over to Beomgyu.

"A-Ah, yes we shall." Beomgyu smiles.

They latch hands and walk away, smiling happily without looking at each other since they're just super shy lil beans.

"Leaving me alone I see.. stupid mean new couples.." Huening huffed, walking away with his cookie.

"Nope, he actually left us alone. Anyways, back to wedding planning?" King Kang asked.

"You betcha."