^^Time Skip^^ 

"Thanks, for dropping me off." Anasya said while looking at Alex who was sitting in the front of the car, and Marc who was sitting in the back. "It was our pleasure" both of they boys had said, as Anasya had exited the car she had seen Marc get out and quietly asked her a question. "Are you okay... I know everyone has asked you that but, I just want to know. You're one of my good friends and I want to make sure that you are doing well..." Marc had said full or worry for his close friend. "Yes I am fine, still a little hurt but I am doing well. The trip to Estonia had helped me, it was relaxing and helped me get my mind of things." Anasya said softly, "Thats, great to hear. Well, its cold out here. You better go inside, goodnight." Marc said then he hugged her tightly. 

As she entered the elevator, Fabio had stepped in. She looked up at him and smiled, but he didn't even look at her. She thought to just leave him alone, so she pressed her floor and the elevator started to go up. While she was waiting for the elevator to stop, Fabio finally spoke up. "So, you and Alex huh? or wait is it Marc, cause I saw you two hugging and being soooo close. I thought you where with that Ralf guy... or not. Are you dating the three of them at once, wow..." Fabio said. "excuse me?" Anasya had said with a harsh voice, "You heard me" Fabio said. "What the fuck did you say to me? are you calling me a slut or a whore" Anasya said firmly, with regret in his eyes Fabio said "N-" "Cut it, like what the Fuck are you thinking. Why the fuck are you like this, what did I do wrong. And just for your dog-shit knowledge, Alex and I are friends so are Marc and me, we hugged because thats what friends sometimes do. And Ralf, don't get me started on him... You are SUCH a dick!" Anasya yelled, with tears about to spill out of her eyes. As the elevator stopped, Anasya quickly ran to her room and locked the door once she was in.

With her vision blurred, she sat down on her bed and cried. Today wasn't the best, to put it short. She was so confused with Fabio's actions, and why he said what he said. She wanted to sleep but her phone had rang, it was Ralf. He was FaceTiming her, she quickly ran over to a mirror and fixed up herself. She answered the phone with a smile. 

"Hey anasya!" Ralf said with a smile on his face, "I miss you so much!" He said. "I m-" Anasya tired to say but loud banging started on her door, with a voice saying "Anasya open up, I didn't mean what I said. You aren't a whore... I-" The voice was Fabio's and he stopped. Another voice had spoken up "YOU CALLED HER A WHAT!" it was Spanish, she knew who it was. "Anasya what is happening, are you alright?" Ralf asked, "Look, I have to go and fix this. I will call you back, bye." Anasya said and hanged up on him. As she stepped closer to the door she could hear a fight that is happening between Fabio and the other person. She opened the door and yelled "Fabio fuck off and leave me alone, I won't except your apology." and then she faced the other person "quick, get in.", she pulled the person in and slammed the door on Fabio's face.

"Marc what are you doing here?" Anasya said with concern, "You left your camera in the car, so I came back to drop it off." he said and handed over the camera and spoke up again "are you okay, are you safe.". After a long silence she finally spoke up "I'm fine, I don't want to talk about it.", "Ok, if you say so." Marc responded and pulled her into a hug, he turned around and left the room. Anasya stayed still for a few minutes before her phone started to ring, it was Ralf. She immediately answered the FaceTime and smiled, "Are you ok, is everything alright?" Ralf quickly spoke. "Yes, everything is okay. I don't want to talk about it, it was a fight." Anasya said quietly, "So, how many photos did you take today?" Ralf said, trying to change the subject.

^^Time Skip^^ 

After the phone call Ralf and Anasya had decided that Anasya should post a photo of them together, and Ralf would post one of them on his account. It wasn't like they where famous or anything, but they wanted to tell the people close to them about them.

Location: The Cold Beach 🌨

Liked by @paularon_, @isavila, @anasyamartin and 8,205 others 

@aronralf 🤍

Tagged @anasyamartin

Comments are turned off

*****

Location: The Cold Beach 🌨

Liked by @paularon_, @aronralf, @marcmarquez93 and 1,673 others 

@anasyamartin 🤍

Tagged @aronralf

Comments are turned off

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!!

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for continuing to read this book. I hope that you liked the drama in this chapter, and you liked the introduction of the Márquez brothers. Sorry for the slow update, a lot of family drama happened yesterday and I was busy trying to manage it all.

Word Count: 1,809

M <3