I FELL ASLEEP, HE FELL OUT OF LOVE.

Gray is my boyfriend for almost 2 years.

I can tell, he's the best boyfriend ever. Siya 'yung taong may plano para sa 'min, 'yung taong isasama ako sa mga pangarap niya.

I was 18 years old when I met him. I can still remember how we met; it was my 18th birthday party, nagkaroon ng emergency yung kuya ko na ika-labing walong sasayaw sa 'kin kaya hindi ito nakadalo sa pagdiriwang.

I remained standing infront of so many people, waiting for the last man to dance with me, but it took a couple of minutes before someone finally ask for my hand.

I was shocked and confused when I realized that it wasn't my kuya but he mouthed "just continue"

While dancing, I took that opportunity to ask for his name.

On that very moment, he closed the distance between us, his right cheek touches mine, and with the hoarseness of his voice that made it sexier, he whispered, "I'm Gray" and followed with "Happiest birthday, Nathalie"

Simula nu'ng gabing 'yon, mas naging malapit kaming dalawa. At nalaman ko ring magkakilala na pala sila ng mga magulang ko.

He courted me and after a month I gave him my sweetest yes. There's no reason for me to say no since I like him too and both of our side are fine with our relationship.

"Happy anniversary, love!" He greeted.

"Happy anniversary" I greeted back.

He suddenly get something on his pocket. It was a long folded handkerchief. Pumunta ito sa likod ko at ginamit ang panyo pang takip sa mga mata ko.

"What's with this?" I chuckled.

"Humakbang kana"

Inalalayan ako nito habang dahan-dahan akong humahakbang.

Medyo may kalayuan pa ang nilakad namin, but it didn't bother me, because I feel so safe in his arms.

"We're here!" He said

I heard him stepped forward, "Tanggalin mo na, Love! Dahan-dahan lang ha"

As what he said, I slowly took off the blindfold and slightly rubbed my eyes.

After a second, as my eyesight finally back to normal, I saw my man, showing a winsome smile.

I wandered my eyes around the place, I was smitten by the design and how the place well arranged; the red roses, the balloons, and everything.

I smiled sweetly as I turn my gaze to our family, they're being united for this special day, they were in a so much gaiety.

I shifted my eyes back to my boyfriend; smiling, still.

He's now walking towards me with a bouquet of flowers on his hands and later handed it to me.

"T-thank yo—

As what I have expected, he's now kneeling infront of me, and for the second time, he fished something on his pocket, and raised it.

It's a ring.

Our family started moving. May nilabas silang mga letters.

No'ng matapos na silang pumunta sa kani-kanilang pwesto, nabuo na ang mga salitang,

"NATHALIE, WILL YOU BE MY LIFETIME PARTNER?"

I covered my whole face using my two hands, I can feel my cheeks burning red, together with my tears streaming down.

"Tumayo ka nga" I said, awkwardly laughing, "Of course! Iloveyou" I answered.

"Really?" He hugged me and instantly put the ring on my left ring finger. "did you know why wedding rings are worn in the left ring finger?" He asks.

"Why?"

"Because it has the vein that connects the heart and I always want to connect to your heart, baby"

I smiled.

I tiptoed and gave him a smack on his lips.

The night already ended, but I'm still overjoyed— everyone is.

I'm now standing outside of my room with my fiancé.

"Thank you for tonight, love." I said.

"No, thank you. You made this night even more exceptional"

He snaked his hands around my waist and pull me to his body, "Iloveyou next to God"

And just that, it feels like my head's on the clouds. His lips touches mine.

My soul connects with his'.

"Good night, sleep tight, pag gising mo bukas, ikaw pa rin andirito" he said while his other hand is on his chest.

This night was the best. I don't want to end this, please don't make me sleep. I want to feel this feeling forever.

Damn.

Next morning, I woke up, still smiling. That night ended already but the feeling is forever here.

I feel so inlove, still.

I grabbed my phone next to my bed and I smile wider as I saw my boyfriend— fiancé's picture on it.

"Good morning, handsome" I sent.

I waited for an hour yet a received no response from him.

My body's so unwell. I feel so lethargic.

I managed myself to get up from my bed. I feel so thirsty and peckish.

Lumakad na ako palabas ng kwarto. Mahigpit ang hawak ko sa kanto ng hagdan, parang gusto kong matumba, siguro dahil sa gutom.

Nang nasa gitna na ako ng hagdan, I stopped for a moment. I saw my sister and Gray sitting together on the sofa while talking to my mom. They look happy. I was about to take another step, but I saw my man's hand around my sister's shoulder.

What the hell is this.

They were laughing, happily talking.

I shook my head. Ang lagkit ng tinginan nila, kung makadikit naman ang kapatid ko, parang hindi nila ako kilala.

They even kissed each other. Wtf.

I clapped and shake my head off slowly.

Out of a sudden they stopped laughing, and turned their expression as if they saw a ghost.

"What's the meaning of this?" I asked

"You're awake!" My mom exclaimed.

"Yes! I'm awake, fully awake with all your lies" I throw Gray a sharp stare.

Gray and my sister Megan stood up and hold each other's hand.

Its like a sword, a razor, a knife that suddenly stabbed my chest all at once.

"We can explain" Gray said, calmly.

How dare you.

"How can you do this to me?" I said, while voice is shaking, and about to cry.

"Sorry, Nathalie" my sister apologized, "B-but, we're getting married"

"Gray... how could you? you cheated while I am sleeping? Unbelievable." Tears started falling.

Gray ran towards me and gave me a tight hug.

He's crying.

I tried to push him away but I can't.

"Natulog lang ako, Gray...."

"A-akala ko hindi kana magigising" he said while sobbing.

I wiped my tears and stared at him straight in his eyes.

"Kagabi sabi mo paggising ko, ako pa rin, 'di ba?" I asked, faking smile.

He cried even more, "that was 3 years ago, Nathalie"

That made me confused.

"Yes, I cheated while you're sleeping, but honey you can't blame me. You slept for three fcking years"

My heart aches.

"Remember, you have Narcolepsy, a sleeping disorder"