Chapter 17: Epilogue

Two years after they moved in together, they eventually got married, George had got her a ring, but he insisted that she wear the one Fred got her too (she had taken it off when she had started dating George and put it in a draw) so she would have a piece of them both with her always. So, he combined the rings together with magic and made one ring out of both of them. It had filled (Y/N) with so much gratitude she could hardly speak.

George was so thoughtful, and he understood what Fred had meant to her, to them both and now she had a part of both of them to wear always. The wedding was beautiful, and they both felt Fred's presence, they were surrounded by family and friends. Hermione was her chief bridesmaid and George chose Ron as best man.

Her mum had cried with happiness as had Mrs Weasley. Ginny and Harry had beamed warmly. It was the best day, after they were officiously wed there was food, drink, and dancing well into the night with George telling her how beautiful she was, and there first dance was so intimate that she felt like it was only the two of them there.

She loved being (Y/N) Weasley and she felt very close to Fred that night too. They honeymooned together on a private island for two weeks, and it was the best two weeks of her life, George's business with the help of Ron was running so well now that they could afford anything. She had never been so happy then when she realised where they were going for their honeymoon, it was perfect and romantic. And because it was just the two of them, they could fuck on the beach and in the sea as well as all over the beach house.

...

(Y/N) had a successful career as a therapist and was one of the most successful in the world, and she had also helped Hermione to make a lot of changes in rights. Then George also asked her to become a partner of the business as he could use her creative ideas and he said it was what Fred would have wanted. So, she did that part of the time too and it was such a success. Then the kids came along their first born was a son, and George had helped her through the birth and his face had lit up with such pride and joy as he had gazed at his son, they had named him Fred.

They were both filled with emotion as they decided this, and they knew that Fred would be looking down at them and he would live on in her little Fred. A couple years later had a daughter who they named Roxanne. They all lived very happily together and as more of her friends and family got married and had kids, she felt so overjoyed she thought she would burst. It made a change from years ago when it was constant funerals. Her and George were as happy as could be, right now they sat hand and hand on their porch watching their kids play together in the sunset.

"I love you George" she said leaning into him.

"I love you too (Y/N)" He replied kissing her.

...

And they both lived happily together until they were old surrounded by their children and grandchildren, family and friends. George died at the age of 85 of a short illness and (Y/N) was devastated but she didn't have long to wait to join him, 6 months later she passed away in her sleep peacefully, and everyone always said that she couldn't bear to be without him. She was 83 and she had had a good life.

She saw a bright light ahead of her and went towards it and she was home. She was surrounded by all her friends and family she had lost; she was so excited to see everyone again, but she was searching for two people in particular. There they were Fred and George with identical grins on their faces and they both looked at her with deep love.

"My boys!" (Y/N) said excited and she ran over to them, and they embraced, and she kissed both of them. "I love you both so much."

"We love you to" they said at the same time.

"How am I going to choose?" she asked uncertainty.

"Well, we were just discussing that weren't we Freddie?" George grinned at his brother.

Fred grinned back "We certainly were Georgie and we decided you can have us both, there are no rules here see. That's why I like it so much" Fred winked at her.

"Well, it is heaven after all" (Y/N) laughed.

"Certainly is, I have been waiting so long to hold you again" Fred said, and he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. He then let go and George came forward and kissed her sweeping her off her feet. It was so good to see them both reunited and she felt whole, and peace filled her as they would now all be together for the rest of eternity. With nothing to separate them ever again.

"Come on let's go have some fun" Fred winked taking her by the hand, George took her other hand, and they ran side by side to begin their eternity together.

The end.