chapter 22

Nialls pov

I go to liams closet and i decide to take a shower. Someone walks in! I look and see Liam. Oh thats fine. "You said borrow clothes, not let me take a shower," he says with a smile. "I don't care, you came ready and i felt a bit durty so i figured i should shower!" I say. I turn off the shower and walk out.

"We have to get back to school," he says. I grab his hoodie and some sweatpants. Baggy clothes are my favorite cus they're comfy.

Liams pov

I see niall in my clothes and it looks so cute. "Sophie is gonna pay for what she does," niall says with a grin. "She will be dead soon yeah. How are you feeling ni?" I ask. "Fine i guess. We still go out for dinner right?" He asks excited. "Of course we are! Why would you think differently?" I ask.

"I don't know," he says insecure. "I still love you babe," i say. "I definitely hoped so cus i don't know what to do with out you right now," he says. My heart drops. "We still didn't have lunch tho," he says. I burst out laughing. Of course he thinks off food. I hear i get a text. Niall lets it go. I do see he is sad about it. "Can you check for me?" He nods.

"Matheo said mark is back," he says confused. FUCK! He will go after the kids. It isn't fair! "Who is mark?" He asks a bit scared. "One of my many ex's. He is in another gang and he was abusive and toxic. I still have some wounds and scars from it," i say. I lift up my sleeve and show him.

"Thats bad," we arrive at the school and Niall grabs my hand. We walk to class and Niall goes to class. We don't have the same class right now but he has sports later.

He was walking with help of the stools. We have practice too today. I just let him sit on the side line.

I start class and people whisper again. "Hey Liam? How is to be with the most ugly lad in this school?" One of the girls ask. I don't understand who they mean. Wait i am only dating niall? I don't have any other boyfriends.

"Yeah? I mean you're so hot and you chose him?" I feel bad for niall. I understand now why he is so distance from me. Shit i don't hope he is back in hurting himself! I'll talk to him at dinner.

"First off all, stop calling him those names. Secondly, he is the best person ever and the fact that you don't see that is your problem not ours. Except it or leave it!" I tell them angry. They all go silence.

I turn around to make everything ready like i was doing. I see Niall with a weak smile on his face. Why is he here? He has papers in his hand so he probably had to give it to me. "Liam? I got you some papers i had to give from Ashton," he says with a shaky voice. Everyone burst out laughing and i am so done with this shit. I see some people not laughing and actually feeling bad.

"Everyone lets go out side!" I say with a smile on my face. We all walk outside and everyone has a scared look on their faces.

"You're all a bunch of assholes and for calling my boyfriend those names you'll be running around the soccer field for the whole hour. I can't careless if you're on your period or not! Only those who didn't laugh and can sit down," maybe 5 kids sit down and the others? I make them run. I grab niall and pull him close to me.

I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and he turns all red. "Okay see you later babe," i say and he just forgets to give me the papers.