Their lips met again, pulling them into a kiss as he migrated them to the bed. He sat down, bringing them into a straddling position. His hands slowly moved up and down, repeatedly traveling from Amina's shoulders to her baby soft ass. She broke the kiss and grabbed his shoulders for leverage before slowly sliding down his long shaft. She clapped her ass up and down, as if she was dancing. "Shit." Rashad grunted before sending a slap to her ass. He continued rubbing his hands up and down her body, while grunting from the bliss.

Amina's bounces got slower as she started to grow tired, she began to slow grind in a circular motion. Rashad quickly put to stop to that and aided her in bouncing by guiding her hips up and down. Amina moaned as he slammed her up and down, continuously hitting her g spot. Her knees buckled as the feeling of glee roamed her entire body. "Damn, you taking it—good job mama." Rashad spoke before softly kissing her neck. Amina's mouth gapped open as she reached yet another orgasm. She hopped off of Rashad and collapsed on the bed. Rashad gave her ass one last smack before softly kissing the spot he brought pain to.

Amina got up and carried herself into the bathroom. She did her business and washed her hands before returning to Rashad's room. She slipped on his Versace robe before heading to the door, she didn't get far before Rashad called out her name. Amina doubled back and stuck her head in the door so he could see her. "Yeah?" She questioned.

"Where you going mama? Come lay down." Rashad's deep raspy voice carried. "I'm bout to make you a sandwich." Amina announced. Although his performed deserved a feast, he'd have to settle for a sandwich right now. A smile dressed Rashad's face as he laid back, seemingly proud of himself.

January 27th 2023
Dallas, Texas
2:25 pm

Amina's body rocked from one side to the other as Ro hit yet another corner. She quickly learned that he was a fast driver and him owning a fast car didn't help at all. His music was loud, causing a subtle vibration through the car. He drove with one hand, while the other relaxed and ever so often picked up his iPhone, switching through various rap songs. Meanwhile, Amina was on the passenger's side using her foot to press her imaginary break, hoping to slow him down.

They were currently headed to Chalyn's bakery. After Amina explained to her friend what Ro did with restaurants, she immediately suggested that he did the same for the bakery. Figuring that it would be beneficial to all three of their businesses, they acquiesced. Soon, Ro pulled into a parking spot and reached to the back to grab his equipment. "What you rate the ride?" Ro questioned. He was a big "Car man" he loved his dodge challenger like it had a human heartbeat. Amina learned that he was in a car group of other challenger owners, that met up every Saturday—crazy.

"Look here baby, you hitting them corners too goddamn fast. You need to slow this motherfucker down, you understand? I almost spilled my yak on this $200 suit, nigga." Amina recited the scene from Next Friday word for word, causing them both to laugh. "She ain't meant to go slow foo." Ro spoke as they hopped out the car.

"Come on baby, get it together." Amina recited, making herself laugh. "Yeah, whatever motherfucker." Ro replied just like the driver in the movie. He was definitely Amina's kinda friend. They quoted movies and songs all the time and never had to explain the reference to each other, because they knew.

"What's the Bakery called again?" Ro questioned. They walked side by side across the street. The bakery was in a shopping center, that was always super busy.

"Bon Gou." Amina answered, Ro nodded his head. "Creole?" He questioned, which was actually a good question.

"I never asked honestly—her folks from Louisiana though, so probably." Amina replied as she watched Ro swing the door open for her. As always, the fragrance of sweet goods rushed to Amina as she walked in. One of Chalyn's employees instantly greeted them. Amina's recalled that her name was Tasha, she was on the young side and appeared to be the mitochondria of the store when Chalyn wasn't around. "Chalyn!" Tasha called out as she walked to the back.