1. Running away from my life (1)

I came home from my final day in high school. Soon in about 1 day time I will be headed towards Stilton state college. A writing college since I have been told my choice in words are magnificent. I am a singer, particularly famous. I choose to keep my identity hidden until I find the confidence to let go and show the world, me. I was walking to my front door, only to hear the yelling from my father and mother. I don't even think i can call them that to be clearly honest.

I walk through the door making sure to lock it as I close it. I turn to be faced with the hatred from my parents eyes. I look up with a smile, "hello father, mother" slapped in the face is all I got as a greeting. I walk up the stairs to my room and grab a suit case from my closet, I fold all of my clothes and shove them inside. I take my notebooks and poems, songs, vents and put them in a book bag. I put all of my other important belongings in my suit case and close my case. I grab my guitar and put it in it's case, same with the ukulele.

I walk to the remaining cloths I left out, I take my pajamas and walk over to the bathroom, I shower, and sit in front of the Mirror as I dry my hair, I'd stare down at my woman like body and frown. I loved it tho..? My woman like lashes my blue eyes, my red hair. It was long but I'd keep it in a ponytail all the time. I put on my pajamas and head towards my bed. I have insomnia so I wasn't gonna be able to sleep but it's whatever.

[{NEXT DAY}]

I woke up to the sun light hitting my face through the curtain. I sit up happily and get up from my bed. I grab the cloths I was gonna wear for the ride. Some sweatpants, a t-shirt and a hoodie with my 'name' on it, it was just fan- made -merch someone made for me. And my black converse. I change and put my hair up in a ponytail and hide it in my hoodie, I pulled up my hood and grabbed my things, I closed my room door quietly so I wouldn't wake mother and father.

I walked out the front door and walked over to my car, it was a Mercedes-Benz, my mother got it for me before I told them I was gay, I put my things in the trunk and started up the car, I would really just listen to my songs and sing the lyrics to them quietly. The drive was gonna take around 2 hours, so I really just vibe most of the time, well I should tell you a little about myself during the wait.

I'm Novak woods, I'm 17 and people say I'm femboy-ish? My dad is more of a drunkie that never stops. I've dealt with his dum-ass most of my life, my mom is a prostitute. My friends are coming to this college with me, there's Mari, Malachi, Anthony and misaki. I don't have any siblings. I'm definitely gay, that's a promise. I watch anime, my high school life was actually shit. I'm very good at video games, I'm sensitive, but I don't show it unless it's really bad. My leg is kinda messed up but I can still walk and run perfectly fine. I guess I'll tell you a story of my 3rd day of high school.

I was walking to school in our usual uniform. I was listening to music when a boy bumped into me, he walked away calling me a faggot. I was anxious of why he called me that but I just went on with my walk. I made it to school and when I walked through the gate all eyes were on me. I heard whispering and gasp. I walked through them to the entrance when 3 guys had came through pushing me down the stairs. I hit the ground with a gasp, I sat up to see them standing around me,
"Your a usual faggot. Not anything special? And you thought you could go through this year without dealing with the consequences huh?" The one in front of me said I felt a blow hit my back and I fell in the dirt in-front of me. I tried to stand up but a blow to my stomach knocks the air out of my lungs. I fall back, I punch to the face shoots blood out my nose, I'd scream as I try to get up but a blow to my leg knocks me down completely. My throat would start to hurt as I scream from the pain in my leg, which I could no longer move. I scream from a teacher causes them to run away into the school leaving me in the dirt with a messed up body. I had to walk on crutches for around 2 months because of the "accident" .

I pulled into the student parking lot to the college dorms, I already stopped by and got my stuff around a week ago so I didn't need to get all of that stuff. I grab my headphones and put them on and played my usual Spotify playlist. I get out and grab my belongings from the trunk, I go inside the building, walking into the elevator,I make it to my dorm room and open the door too see my roommates already inside.