~1~ Field Trip Fic

Start from the beginning

"First we have to go through security, so everyone come and take a badge." 

Immediately, Flash pushed himself to the front, trying to be the first to get a badge. "Hi Peter!" Eliza smiled. "I'm assuming you have your badge?" she inquired. Peter reached into his pocket and pulled out his level 10 pass. "Yup! Right here." 

"Great! What about Ned and MJ?" 

"Yeah, they always have their badges with them." Peter stated. Eliza smiled at him again before turning her attention back to the rest of the group. 

"Once you guys have your badges you may start going through the security and head towards the elevator." 

Again, Flash pushed himself to the front because he has the need to be first all the time. "Flash Thompson, Guest. Welcome Mr. Thompson." said  F.R.I.D.A.Y. Most people looked towards the ceiling in shock, wondering if they were going crazy.

 "That's Mr. Starks A.I F.R.I.D.A.Y. She runs everything around here." Eliza explained to the confused students. 

Next was Ned. "Welcome back Ned level 9, shall I inform Dr. Banner of your arrival?" 

"No thanks F.R.I.D.A.Y! I'm here for a school trip." Ned exclaimed happily. After that was MJ. 

"Welcome back Miss Jones level 9, shall I inform Miss Potts about your arrival?"

"No thanks, Fri." MJ said in her usual expressionless tone. 

Then, one by one, the rest of the class went through till it was Peters turn. 

"Welcome back Peter. Mr. Stark has been informed of your arrival. Would you like to go to him?"

"No thank you F.R.I.D.A.Y." 

"Alright, moving on, here we have the lowest level intern labs. Be careful, we don't want to break anything." 

~another time skip to after they've done most of the tour cause I'm tired~

"Now it's time for an Avengers Q and A!" Eliza said cheerfully. Up until that point, Peter had thought that maybe he was safe and that he wasn't going to be embarrassed. He was very wrong. 

The group started walking towards where the Avengers meet and greet was, whispering among themselves. "Dude! We get to meet the Avengers! How cool is that?" Ned exclaimed. Peter gave him a weird look.

 "You've already met them Ned." 

Ned chuckled. "Yeah but that doesn't stop it from being cool every time." 

Peter just sighed before turning his attention back to Eliza, realizing they had stopped and were about to enter the room. The class entered the room with some people gasping at the sight of actual Avengers and not just fake ones. While they were entering the room, Peter went to hide behind Ned in hopes that the Avengers wouldn't notice him. He looked towards them and he could see Natasha scanning the room. 

"Alright everyone, I am Tony Stark but you already knew that.

"Here are some of the less amazing Avengers, sitting behind me." 

Natasha rolled her eyes, while Clint looked offended. "Excuse me, I'll have you know I am obviously the coolest Avenger!" Clint shouted out. 

That gained a few laughs from the students.

Steve stood up and said "Since you already know who we are, who would like to ask a question?"

Cindy raised her hand. Steve picked her. "What was it like being frozen in the ice and then waking up to everything being different?" she asked. "Well it was weird. I don't know how else to describe it." A few more questions were asked until someone shouted out; 

"IS STUCKY REAL?"

Steeb was confused and so was Bucky. Wanda started laughing, seeing as she knew exactly what Stucky was. That made Steve and Bucky more confused. "Who the hell is Stucky?" Bucky asked. 

Snickering, Bruce leaned over and whispered something in Steve's ear. Steve looked a Bruce, looked at Bucky, looked at who asked the question and then started blushing. "Stucky is very much real!" Wanda said quickly, before Steve could switch the topic. Steve didn't correct her. 

Flash raised his hand. "You." Bucky pointed at Flash. Flash straightened up before continuing to say one of the things he would regret most in his life. "Parker has been spreading lies about working here. He's too stupid to be able to work here."

Suddenly all extra chatter in the room stopped as everyone waited to see what the Avengers would say. 

Wanda had stopped talking to Vision and was glaring at Flash with a slight tint of red in her eyes. Bruce had gotten up and had to leave. Thor left to check on Bruce. Natasha was sharpening her knives along with Loki and Bucky. 

"What did you say?" Tony asked.

"Well," Flash smirked. "I said, Parker is a liar and he's stupid. You should get him to stop spreading lies. I'm just helping you out." 

"First off, Peter does intern here. He is my personal intern. All of the Avengers love him very much. Second," Tony continued. "Peter is very smart. He has an IQ challenging mine and Bruce's. Now you better start being nicer to him and maybe, just maybe, I won't ruin your life." 

"Why would anyone, especially the Avengers, love worthless orphan Parker?" Flash boldly asked, not taking a hint. 

"Alright that's it. You better get out of this building before you become the next target for 3 deadly assassins. Never come back."

Flash looked like he was about to piss himself. "Y-yes sir," stuttered Flash. Flash then began to quickly leave the building. 

"Everyone else can leave now. I think it's time for you guys to head back to school." Peter got up along with everyone else and as he was walking through the door Tony called out. "Except Pete. You can stay here since you would have had to come after school anyway." 

"But sir, Peter cannot leave without permission from a guardian," Mr. Harrison spoke up, sounding nervous. Tony glanced at the teacher. "Well then I'll call his aunt. Sound good enough for you?" Tony asked, then continued without waiting for an answer. "Great, c'mon Pete we have to talk about why you didn't tell us this kid was bothering you." 

Poor Mr. Harrison looked like he wanted to say more but decided against it. 

------------------------------------------------------------ 

The end!

I don't actually know how to end it so I'm ending it there. Hope you enjoyed reading it!

~Written on April 16th, 2023 with 1437 words~

-Author 👋