The Family

Linkle, Malon, Romani and Serena are having cereal at the breakfast table. Malon didn't use milk. She pours Linkle's seed into her cereal. Malon? What you doing? I'm using your wee-wee milk in my cereal! Wow! Cool! Romani did the same thing. Serena smiles and Linkle smiles. Their sister and Linkle was aroused by this. Linkle, Malon and Romani and their sister grabbed their backpacks and are waiting on their bus. The bus pulled up and they climbed on and the bus drives to their school and they leave the bus and enter the school. The three girls have the same classes and lunch time. They sit together. The sisters got closer over the years and became Best Girlfriends for Life. The whole school knew about Linkle being a Princess and that Malon and Romani are very rich. These ladies have Power. Plus, they also have superpowers too. So that helps too. They were not arrogant either. The school knew not to mess with these princesses or bad things would happen to them. The whole school knew that Malon and Romani were a couple and knew about Linkle's cock. Malon and Romani went together to Prom as a couple. Linkle was Prom Queen. Linkle danced with her cock the normal length at first. But then it grew and grew and grew. It was now sticking out and curved down. Linkle danced with Malon as that thing flops around. Malon pulled off Linkle's cock sleeve and showed Linkle's cock to everyone. Gasp! No, Malon! Everyone should see it. Not many were able to see it because the lights were on the down low. A beautiful Herm saw it and thought it was very beautiful looking. Wow! So beautiful! She took a photo of Linkle's cock. That one's going in the Yearbook! It really did make it into the yearbook. Malon and Romari once milked Linkle's cock all day and all night.