Chapter 70 - Teacher's pet

Start from the beginning

She sits crossing her legs on the desk and putting my pen in her mouth biting it and looking straight into my eyes as she does it.
"She's practically eye-fucking you" Cassie comments and i sigh trying to keep calm.
"Okay guys i need you to fill out these sheets with the information that is required, if you have any doubts about it i'm here" she says in her hoarse voice that drives me crazy.
Everyone starts filling out the tests, i look up at her sometimes and see that she doesn't stop staring at me even for a second.
We challenge each other starting a game of knowing looks, she looks at me and i look at her.
"Stop looking at her you idiot, you're going to get noticed by someone like that" Cassie says distracting me and we lose eye contact.
When i look at Lizzie again, a girl approaches her to ask something.
The girl leans over the desk to ask Lizzie for information, but their faces are too close for me.
Lizzie bites her thumb seductively and looks into the eyes of the girl who clearly looks intimidated.
"Everything clearer darling?" Lizzie asks deeply
"U-uhm yes Miss Olsen, thank you.
Oh and if i may, you're really beautiful today" says the girl blushing and Lizzie giggles.
"Oh thank you honey, you notice me more than my partner" she says turning and looking at me.
Is she referring to me?
In panic i accidentally drop the pencil case again and she smirks.
"Miss y/l/n, you're rather distracted today" she gets up and approaches my desk.

She leans towards me, stretching her arms across my desk.
"You should stay more focused on what i told you to do instead of looking at me... honey" she whispers marking the word honey with her tongue between her teeth.
"Liz stop it, it's not funny" i scold annoyed by her behavior but she seems to enjoy it even more.
"Do you have any problem?" she asks me
"Yes, you" i reply coldly, but she gives me a satisfied look.
"Then let me teach you how to solve it" she kneels in front of my desk, takes my paper and pretends to read it.
Meanwhile i feel her hand under the desk moving between my legs.
I bite my lip to keep from wincing at her touch.
Her hand rubs my inner thigh, occasionally pinching me and that freaks me out, but what surprises me is the way she ignores everything as she concentrates on my paper.
Her fingers then glide over the seam of my pants, following it until they touch my soft spot, at that point with fear of overreacting, i grab her hand to stop her.
She looks at me aware of what she's causing inside me and gapes at me as her tongue runs first over her teeth and then over her lips seductively.
"I see that everything is clearer now" she tells me

She will do anything to drive me crazy until i do something enough for her to make it up to me.
"Yes, professor, everything is clearer" i answer almost out of breath.
"Good girl" she whispers to me and then stands up and walks away from me.
Still overwhelmed by what happened, i turn to Cassie but instead i see Becky staring at me.
Fuck did she see everything?
When she notices that i'm staring at her too, she looks away, but i can't underestimate the idea that she has noticed that there is something between me and Lizzie, it would be too dangerous.

"Ok guys time's up, hand me the papers, thanks" Lizzie says so we all get up to hand them to her.
When it's my turn she looks at me nibbling my pen, but then takes it out of her mouth and slides it onto the desk in front of me.
"Sorry darling, i think this is yours" she says teasing me again, but this time i'm not playing her game, we may have already risked too much.
"You can keep it professor" i answer in a cold tone, she widens her eyes and tilts her head confused by my answer, i turn and walk away from her.

In the shuffle of the end of the lesson i scan the classroom for Becky, then i find her in her seat packing her things into her backpack.
I make my way among my classmates and reach her.
"Becky hi..." i say shyly, she turns around surprised that i came to talk to her
"Y/n...do you need something?" she replies coldly without even looking at me
"Uhm no i just-well, i just wanted to ask how are you" i stammered scratching my head nervously
"I'm fine, thanks" she replies as if she wanted to leave immediately, or rather, to get away from me.
"Sorry y/n, i have to go" she says grabbing her backpack and running away but i stop her.
"Wait Becky i-"
"Look y/n, i won't say anything about you two okay? There's no need to pretend you want to talk to me, i know you want to make sure i don't tell anyone" she replies and my eyes widen
Shit
"What are you talking about Becky?" i ask her pretending nothing has happened but she lets out a hysterical laugh
"Come on y/n really? Are you kidding me? It's obvious there's something between you and Elizabeth. I mean i can't blame you but her, what a disappointment, hanging up with a student of hers younger than her despite being married. I hope at least that you don't stay with her just to get some advantages" what she says completely freaks me out, i turn to Lizzie and see her looking at us from her seat with arms folded.
I see that she's pretty annoyed that i'm talking to Becky but this is all her fault and her jealousy.
I'm trying to fix what she's been up to and she should just be thanking me instead of glaring at me.

I turn back to Becky who looks at me waiting for an answer
"I-i don't know what to say, i mean between me and Liz-Elizabeth-"
"Ok i'll stop you immediately y/n, don't waste my time telling me there's nothing between you two, i fucking saw your perverse game and you were just calling her by her nickname" she points out
"Listen i won't say anything alright? After all it's none of my business but in return you'll do one thing for me" she says
What the hell does she want from me?
"Are you seriously threatening me Becky?" i say raising my voice
"You don't want me to tell you that Elizabeth puts her hand between your legs during class, do you?" she asks rhetorically with a smirk and i look at her terrified
"Good, then you'll do as i tell you. You'll go out with me, at least once so that everyone sees me with you. Don't worry, there won't be anything between us, after all you're not really my type" she spits the reality in my face, the one that i figured, she wants to be seen with me just for an ounce of popularity nothing more, because i'm nothing.

I look back at Lizzie who looks back at me impatiently.
As much as i resent her right now i wonder sometimes how she can really love me, sometimes i admit i have my doubts about it but one way or another she always makes me change my mind, every time she finds a way to let me know that her love towards me is real.
"I can't, sorry" i reply annoyed to Becky trying to go away but this time she's the one to stop me.
"Oh yes you can, you'll pretend to be with me starting now" i don't have time to argue that i find her lips on mine.
When i realize what's going on i immediately walk away from her and the first thing i do is look at Lizzie.
Clenched fists, clenched jaw, piercing gaze full of anger dig right into my soul.
I can feel her irregular breathing from here, the way her chest inflates and deflates quickly, as if she's trying to maintain a calm that doesn't really exist inside her.
Luckily we're the only ones in class.

I look at her begging her to stay calm.
I turn to Becky who smiles satisfied.
"It's better if you leave now" i order her
"Oh sure you have to talk to the teacher right?" she teases me
"Becky go away now" i tell her again, she takes her backpack but looks at me one more time.
"I'll text you soon darling" she leaves me another kiss, this time on the cheek and then walks away.
"Have a good day Miss Olsen" teases Lizzie who nearly pounces on her, but i run in time to close the door and block her.
"You two are dead" she says through clenched teeth
"Are you kidding Lizzie? Do you realize this is all your fault?" i raise my voice
"My fault? She fucking kissed you! And you gladly accepted without arguing!" she replies raising her voice too
"Liz-"
"No fuck you y/n! You had the courage to kiss her in front of me now don't try to apologize okay? Do you realize how the fuck i felt?" she screams desperately, but tries to hold back the tears.
I smile bitterly and shake my head in disappointment.
"Once again you draw your own conclusions without even giving me time to speak.
I was talking to her because she had just found out, she saw what you were doing to me under the desk and i was making sure she didn't tell anyone about it" i explain disappointed.
She tilts her head in confusion, not sure what to say
"I-i how-"
"You went too far today Lizzie, i'm fine with teasing each other when we're in class but not to the point of getting caught" i explain
"Then why did she kiss you? What does that have to do with all this?" she requests
"She threatened me"
"She threatened you?"
"Yes, she told me she won't tell anyone but in return i'll have to pretend to go out with her"
"Fuck she can forget it, i'll talk to her" she says but i stop her
"You still don't understand, right? You're focusing on this and not on the problem.
You yelled at me for a fault i didn't even have, you didn't even let me speak" when i point it out her expression changes, her eyes fill with tears.
"Oh i'm sorry honey, i didn't mean to. I was gripped by anger and jealousy.
That scene before- well it hurt me and i lost control of the situation" she tries to hug me but i walk away
"Yeah fine Lizzie, it's okay" actually hurt me a little
Maybe this mixed with what Becky told me earlier hurt me.
"I better go now"
"No wait, don't go. How about coming to me?" she pleads softly, but my mood has totally changed.
"Sorry i'm busy" i say walking away
"Babe..." she whispers from behind me, but i don't turn around.

....................................................................................

A/N:
Hiii guys how are you?
Sorry again for waiting so much but i'm so busy

Sooo what are you thinking about the chapter? What do you think should happen?
Let me know in the comments

See in the next chapter
Love y'll🤍