Who's Better?

Ji-eun:
You know sometimes you make it seem like I'm the culprit when you're the little pest that is full of lies and takes credit for people's hardwork. Whatever I did you would take credit for it and me being stupid didn't do anything but now my eyes are clear.
We're no longer friends talking about best friends. I know you thought that I wouldn't have your number since I got a new phone but I was stuck with remembering your stupid number on my head.

Unknown:
Well you're not stuck with the number anymore cause you got the wrong number by the way sorry your friend's an asshole.

Ji-eun:
Seriously you're stooping as low as this.

Unknown:
I don't have time for an argument, Just check the number.

30 mins later

Ji-eun:
I'm so sorry

Unknown:
Took you long enough.

Ji-eun:
I just lost my only friend and I'm super cranky, Sorry once again.

Unknown:
Well that's sad but byeee

Ji-eun:
Don't go! Will you be my friend?💃

Unknown:
Is this some new trend?, Friendless people texting wrong numbers to make friend or is it just your technique?

Ji-eun:
It's my speciality baby.😘

Unknown:,
Eww and I will not be your friend.

Ji-eun:
Why???!!!!

Unknown:
I don't want to and I don't even know you.

Ji-eun:
Then get to know me.

Name: Kim Ji-eun
Age: 26 yrs (I know. I'm a big girl😀)
Nationality: Korea.
Born : Seoul, South Korea.
I'm a die hard kpop fan.
My Fav group is blackpink and the only group I don't like is BTS. They're the worst.
Wbu?

Unknown:
I'm a Person.
Why do you not like BTS?

Ji-eun:
They're the worst. Always acting like they're perfect when they're not and their fandom is super toxic. Their songs are super cringey and all of them are stupid. They're super ugly too.

Unknown:
One has an IQ 148. One is WWH and the other one was given the award for being the most handsome man in the world and all of them have modelled.

Ji-eun:
No matter what blackpink is better.

Unknown:
No group is better than the other.

Ji-eun:
Tell it to the judge.

Unknown:
I don't have time for this.

Unknown is offline.