Be Intehaa 💜❤️ Part 14

They all were in car just than Virat spokes...

Virat:it's almost lunch time ...so why don't we eat something ...

Samar:yaa ..

Than they all goes to near by restaurant to eat something...

Virat Sai and Amyra came down from the car while Samar goes for parking it ...

Virat:hum log chalte hai woh aajayega ..

Amyra:hmm ok ...

They both started to go but Sai wasn't going with them ...she is continuously looking at the parking area ...

Virat calls her than she too started to go but still looking back ..Virat and amyra already goes inside ... Suddenly Sai bumps into someone but that person holds her on time Sai closed her eyes due to fear ...

At that time Samar is also coming and in his way he saw Sai in someone's arms he started to feel jealous ... meanwhile on the other side...

Boy:aap apni ankhein khol sakti hai maine bacha liya aapko ...

Sai opens her eyes and founds a boy is holding her ...

He makes her stand straight...

Sai: thankyou

Boy:no need ...and from next time look infront ...

Sai:hmm ...

Just than Samar approaches to them and he spokes...

Samar:kya hua Sai ..

Before Sai replied that boy speaks ...

Boy: actually your girlfriend was about to fall but I'll save her on time ...

Samar:ohh thank you so much for saving my girlfriend ...

Boy:it's ok ...

Than he lefts from their while Sai got confused why Samar didn't clear his misunderstanding ...she is thinking it but suddenly her eyes went upon Samar who was already looking at her with a smile...

Sai:Sir aap ne usko bataya kyun nhi ki mein aapki girlfriend nhi hun

Samar:kyun ki mujhe nhi laga usko batane ki jarurat hai ...or waise bhi jisko jo samjhna hai samjh ne do

Sai:hmm ...*confused*

Samar:so let's go

Sai:yaa ...

They both started to go as Sai is lost in her own world her foot again slip but this time Samar is the one who saved her and she didn't close her eyes and they both were looking deeply inside of each other's eyes ...

Meanwhile on the other side Amyra and Virat were sitting with each other and talking very comfortably ...

Virat:i must say your sense of humour is so good as compared to your sister

Amyra:but still she is the best sister

Virat:yaa i know...

Amyra:Virat she isn't that bad ..it's just she still was a kid nothing else that's why she behave in this way most of the time

Virat:i can understand

Amyra:so what are your plans

Virat:about what

Amyra:of course about marriage ...you must have thought many things to do

Virat:yes but not with her