Part 1

Athor pov

Seoul National High School....

Front of the school gate there many student gathered around and murmuring and some amazed by three luxurious cars...

One by one car gate open by 6 college most popular and richest boy..

1st car RM, JIN

2nd car SUGA,JIMIN

3rd car college most popular Handsome boy and college beauty JK, TAE

It's nothing new for them...

So they ignore them and say bye to each others go to there respected classroom...

Tae and Jimin same class and Suga and Jk same class but Jin and Rm different classes so Jimin and tae go together..

But suga and Jk different because suga direct go to class and Jk go to his bad boy friend and that's what suga don't like Jk

Suga pov:

This jk.. Don't know why he need thos fuckers.. Don't he understand they just want to use them for his popularity and mony.. They gave him many bad ideas.. And one of them crazy over His own boyfriend.. This idot.. 🤬 For them he some time hurt Tae and i don't like that  Tae just like my brother..  God (singh)
After professor come..

10 minutes later the door bang open there come College popular boy and bad boys group...

Professor : Mr jeon you are late again

Jk: like I care 🙄 and Sit on his desks

Professor: (singh) again started his class

At Lunch time.....
Everyone gathered again  in cafeteria but one person is missing he is jk.. And there one person eagerly waiting for him he is our  Taetae with a sad pout...

Tae pov:
Everyone in the cafeteria happily gossiping my friends are lovy dovy in front of me but there my boyfriend no where to found.. Sure he with thos stupid boy's.. 😔 I don't like them.. He always do that he egnore me for them and then say sorry.. What can i do i love him very much...
I excuse my friend and went to find him..
Jimin: Hay besti i will go with you
Tae: No mini you enjoy I will come first
JM: 😒 shut up I will go with you...
Tae: Ok ok don't be angry bird come
JM: baby I will come okkh😘 (to suga)
After Jimin and Tae went to find jk.. They find hime but in front seen they don't like it.. There jk and hiss group flirt with a group of girls..
JM: (Fist his hand angryli and shout)  YOU M***F*** JEON F**** JUNGKOOK
Jk: (Stop flirt and stoot like statue and look his front where the shout came and there stood a angry 😡 Jimin a tairy Tae..)  F*** baby...(And ran to Tae but Tae ran form there)

But Jimin stop him with deth glared :You b*** don't baby him.. He wait for you in the cafeteria and here you flirting thik thos b***s (after that Jimin ran to Tae to comfort him and it's not new)
After school Tae went there (taekook) apartment with suga and jimin didn't wait for Jk..

___________________________________________
To be continue....

School

School

Jimin and Suga's car

Rm and Jin's car

Jk and Tae's car

Jk and Tae's car

Thank you... ❤with lots of love ❤