"...Is this your first job?..."

April who had already packed her car was now walking to the glass doors of the 32 floors skyscraper.

she pushed one of the glass doors and entered the reception. It had a plant on the right side and a long bench going almost to the elevator which was at the far end of the reception with two plants on both sides.

At the left-hand side of the reception there was a receptionist sitting behind a desk on a rolling chair, she seems to have been busy with something on her computer.

"Good morning, Sarah have they all arrived?"

April said as she was now standing in front of the reception desk.

"Good morning miss April and no not everyone is here just most of them and don't worry you are not late."

Sarah said as she looked up from the computer to look at April while smiling.

"Okay thanks and please bring up the yesterday's file I still have a few adjustments to do before sending it out."

April said as she was now heading to the elevator.

"Okay Miss April, I will have it up as soon as I can."

Sarah said as she was now searching for something in the drawer under the desk.

At that time April was already in the elevator as the doors closed while she pushed the button for the 25th floor.

She stood there for about 7 minutes before the elevator door opened reviling the 25th floor.

the floor only had one door which was across the elevator at the far end with some plants at both sides of the small pathway all the way to the door.

She walked to the huge doors and put each of her hands on both of the doorknobs and pulled the doors open to revile the conference room which had people seating around a long rectangular table with the youngest of them being a woman probably in her late 30s.

April walked to the chair at the head of the table close to the door.

"Good morning, all."

april said as she was now seated on the chair.

The rest people just noded in response to her greeting.

At that time April started going through the file in front of her that was already on the table when she got there. and at that same time three people entered the room consisting of two men and one woman and they were followed by Sarah who was holding some files in her hands as she went to hand them to April. and then left the room.

the people who arrived occupied the three empty seats, April looked up to see that everybody was now settled, with the three people who justarrived looking at the files in front of them.

"Once again good morning all and I suppose we have all looked at the files beforeus and if you will all please open to page one as we look trough it together."

And with those words april started the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob entered the reception as the door closed behind him, he then walked to the receptionist seating behind the desk and once again she was busy with something on the computer.

"Hello? good morning am jacob, jacob leonard, am here for the job interview?"

Jacob who was now standing in front of the receptionist desk said.

While sarah lifted her head slowly as she was looking from the peak of his coat to his tie then to jacob's defined face and his cheek bones gave a curveat both sides of his cheeks as he gave a friendly smile, sarah finally stoped at his hazel eyes which for a moment captivated her but she quickly snapped out of it.