She then hung the phone up.

Madam President: his partner will be down here shortly.

After a few mins, negant shows up

Madam President: ah lady negant. You're here good.

Kaine: what is this about a job? Why is Cross involved?

Madam President: the job you can need here. An for why cross is involved. Nezu can also answer.

Then negant turned to look at Nezu.

Kaine: what is this job you want my partner to do?

Nezu: that is simple to keep my students safe. I believe that is within his power right?

Kaine: oh it is. Theirs just a slight problem with that.

Nezu: an that would be?

Kaine: cross doesn't take orders from anyone. If you try and tell him to do anything he'll just ignore your orders.

Nezu: then how do you get him to follow you?

Kaine: simple. I don't.

Nezu: hmm? What do you mean?

Kaine: I don't give him any orders if he feels like protecting your students then he protects your students. I might be his partner and so far the only one he feels comfortable talking to or being near. But I won't force him to do something he doesn't want to.

Nezu: are you able to ask him if he would like to?

Kaine:...fine...

Negant then walked over to the cross.

Kaine: Hey bone head.

Cross: hey...

Kaine: Feeling better.

Cross: ya...

Kaine: did you hear what we were talking about?

Cross: yes...

Kaine: And?

Cross: if you come... then sure...

Kaine: okay then.

Negant then got up and walked back over to Nezu and Madam President.

Madam President: so?

Kaine: he would accept the job if only I go with him.

Madam President: well I don't have a problem with you going. But I must say this will be in your best interests nezu.

Nezu: why's that?

Madam President: cross is also hard to handle at times. He can let his emotions get to him. An negant here is the only one who can calm him.

Nezu: hmm... as long as your fine with it negant.

Kaine: I don't have a problem with it. He's my partner both in work and in life.

Nezu: oh! I see now.

Madam President: now that is settled. I believe it's time to release Cross now.

They then walked over to cross and undo the cuffs around his hands. He then gets up and stretches.

Nezu: I'll come and pick you up tomorrow if you're able to.

Nezu then sticks his paw out to shake cross hand. Cross then looks at negant who gestures to shake his paw. Cross then got lower and Shook his paw.

Nezu: well I see you tomorrow cross.

Nezu then started to walk away.

Cross:...see you later...Uncle...

Nezu then stopped in his tracks and turned around.

Nezu:...Izuku...

Next Chapter: The Birth of Cross.

I wanted to ask want should I call Izuku quirk. I couldn't think of one. So if you can think of one I'll pick it. Also, as you saw I put Lady Negant as his ship partner well... one of 3 I already picked the other two.