Niecey had high yellow skin and sandy brown hair, even when she wore extensions in she still opted for her natural hair color. The ongoing joke when they were in school is that Niecey looked like the pornstar pinky—and she did, damn near a carbon copy, especially with the couple extra pounds that they both had these days. Her fashion sense appeared to be the same, as she was dressed in a tight fit dress that probably would've fucked the club up in 2014.

Seeing Niecey sent an undeniable rage through Amina's body, especially since she had a big smile on her face as if nothing happened. "Did you steal your mama's money and blame it on me?" Amina questioned. She was never one to hold her tongue, whatever was on her chest was immediately coming off. She honestly never counted on seeing her ex best friend again, she hadn't seen her since she was abruptly kicked out of her house. After a while, Amina figured Niecey moved to Houston, just like she always said she would.

"I did—and it's been on my mind since that day, I felt so bad ab—" Is all Niecey could get out before Amina send multiple blows to Niecey's face, in the matter of a few seconds the girls were in a full on brawl. Catching the attention of everyone in the club and causing a major scene. In the midst of fighting, Amina felt a pair of strong hands pick her up and carry her away. She shortly realized it was Rashad once they stepped into his office.

"The fuck is wrong with you!" Rashad shouted, Amina never minded him and stepped over to the mirror. If her hair wasn't flawed, she wouldn't have been able to tell that she was a couple seconds out of a fight. "Yo, come here, look at your fuckin hands." Rashad fussed as he rummaged through his desk, a couple moments later she pulled out a first aid kit. Amina looked down at her hands and sighed. A couple of her nails were broken and she had had a few cuts and scratches.

Amina sat on the wooden desk and watched as Rashad opened the alcohol wipe by ripping it down the middle, he grabbed the small wet towel and began to wipe around Amina's missing nails where their was blood. Amina winced in pain while slightly pulling her hand away, Rashad immediately pulled it back.

Anger was radiating off of him, it made Amina feel like a little girl in the principal's office after doing something wrong. "This my place of business and you in here fighting like you lost your fuckin mind!" Rashad semi yelled. Amina grabbed her hand from him and jumped off the table.

"Well, then let me go cause you ain't finna sit here and reprimand me, when you literally sell drugs from here and it don't big no big ass problem." Amina argued back as she headed for the door. Her hand reached for the knob but she quickly turned around, feeling like she had more to get off of her chest.

"You ain't even ask me if I was okay, you just started barking at me and being fuckin mean." Amina spoke as her voice started to shake and tears edged her water line. Rashad let out a sigh as grabbed Amina by her forearm to pull her closer to him. "Leave me alone." Amina cried.

Rashad kissed her forehead before wrapping her in a warm embrace, "You right, I'm sorry mama." He spoke as he continued to hold her. The abrupt sound of banging caught their attention, they looked at each other before looking at the door.

"Who the fuck is it?" Rashad yelled out. "Chalyn, where is Amina!" Chalyn yelled out as she continued to bang on the door.

"She good, she in here with me." Rashad replied. "Let me hear your voice MiMi." Chalyn spoke, causing Amina to lightly chuckle.

"I'm good Cha." Amina yelled out to her friend before sniffling, she slipped out of Rashad's grip and walked over to the door before swinging it open. "I'm good." She assured once she laid eyes on Chalyn.

"Alright, here's your purse." Chalyn spoke as she handed Amina the small Botega bag. "You riding with him?" She questioned.

"Yeah...imma ride with him, text me when you get home." Amina replied, Chalyn nodded her head. The girls shared a brief hug before Chalyn walked away and Amina stepped back into Rashad's office.