Part two

AONUNG POV:

I woke up to see reya still sleep I went over to her and woke her up "reya can you wake up cus I want you to help me with the gear please" "ok ok stop I'm getting up" she got up and we went downstairs "hi mama hi baba" they both said hey to me "do you want any breakfast" "no I'm good reya do you want some because you look hungry" she said yes I just went outside all eyes were on me then I seen the new na'vi's I crawled to them then I grabbed one of the boys arms "wow that's cool" umm "thanks" "your welcome so your from the forest" I said touching his body "umm yea that's were I'm from im lo'ak what's your name" "aonung but can I touch your hair it's so pretty" he nodded I touched it and played with it (lo'ak is taller then aonung cus aonung only grew a little) then I seen his face get a darker shade of blue I grabbed his face "are you ok Your getting darker do you need help because I can he-no I'm fine it's nothing he said cutting me off then more of then new na'vis came I ran up two them "hi your skin is so beautiful" I said looking at the little girl "thank you I love your white marks there pretty" "thanks" then I looked at then older girl "hi your hair style is so beautiful I love it" "thank you my name is kiri and this is tuk" she said pointing to the little girl "hi tuk and kiri" the little waved to me I waved back then I looked at the oldest boy "hi wow you have big abs and your hair and arm look cool can I touch them" "uhh yea haha" I touch his abs and then his hair then I grabbed his arm then I looked at him he was doing the same thing that lo'ak "are you and your brother ok because you guys have been truning darker in the face" "oh it's ok it's something that me and my brother do" he said "no they do that when they li-then I seen the Older boy put his hand on her mouth "shut up ok" "ok aonung I'll tell you later ok" she said "ok haha but what's your name" i said looking at the older brother "oh neteyam and your aonung"
"Yep let's go your brother is watching us" i ran up to lo'ak and jumped in the water with him then the rest of them came  "so I know how to ride a ilu and a lot more but not that much" they all nodded then reya came "hi reya have you met them yet" "yet I've met these weirdo" "reya stop why would you say that" then tuk started to cry I swam over to her "are you ok I'm sorry for her i don't why she said that" she started to stop crying "it's ok" "ok reya say sorry now" "okok sorry for saying that" she said " now I will take neteyam and lo'ak and reya you can take kiri and tuk ok"  she nodded "ok these are ilu lo'ak I will teach you first neteyam  you can watch" he looked disappointed but nodded I got on a ilu and help him up I grabbed his hand and put it were it had to be "there you go I said getting off "you ready" "yep" then the ilu took of and i was looking under water to see him fall off the ilu "hahah are you ok" i said laughing at him then i looked at his brother to see him laughing his ass of "you fell infront of your c-aonung" "he yours to so I wouldn't be talking bitch" la'ok looked mad so I went up to him " but are you ok why are you so mad" i looked at him "nothing it's just neteyam always the best I'm always the failure I'm nothing compared to him" he said looking like he was going to cry "your not a failure and just because he's always the best doesn't mean you can't be better thin him ok" he just looked at me then neteyam then he tried again then he got success i swam up to him "you did it see what did I say" "YEA I DID IT" we both said laughing i looked at neteyam "I'm sorry but it's neteyams turn sorry but i will talk to you later ok" he nodded "thanks lo'ak" he did the thing that he did earlier I went over to neteyam and grabbed his hand and took him to one of the ilu and...

I dont know nowdays